Prologue

"Y/n. Lee Y/n, please head to the headmaster's office after lunch."

It was heard in the canteen's speakers and all eyes were on me.

"Why would I be called to Ms. Yang's office?" I asked as I looked at my best friend, who I met on the first day I arrived in this place.

Oh sorry I forgot to introduce myself. The names Y/n, wait sorry. *clears throat* Hi my name is Lee Y/n and I'm 20 years old. This place right here, is a boarding school. I've been here for 5 years now. Yeahhh I've been a bad girl but all that is just dirt from the past or at least that's what the teachers here wants to hear. Anyways let us get back.

Jiyoon shrugged her shoulders, "Did you glue the teachers things to the ceiling again?"

"No."

"Did you put exploding baby powder in the lockers...again?"

"No and I said that would be one time. I hated cleaning that up after."

She then gasped, "Did they catch you and-"

I quickly covered her mouth before anyone else could hear. "No and we have never been caught." I smirked. She playfully hit my arm, "Hey what happened to being a good girl?"

I chuckled. "This good girl can still have fun. Besides, the teachers probably doesn't believe it yet, why else would I be called to Ms. Yang's office?"

"I don't know. You haven't been called their in two months. You must've done something." I just shrugged, "Who cares anymore?" As I stood up, I grabbed onto Jiyoon's hand, "Come, we still have 10 minutes of lunch left and we'll go to you know who's room."

She giggled and followed me out of the canteen.

Knock. Knock.

The door slightly opened as I took a step into the headmaster's office. "Hello? Ms. Yang? I was called for?" I don't why I was nervous. Yeah it's not my first time in here but everyone who ever steps through that door never expects what is going to happen.

"Ah yes Lee Y/n, I was expecting you." This was weird. Ms. Yang... is smiling? I mean she really is a nice lady but usually if a student gets called to her office, she looks at them with a sad, disappointed look because come on, this is a boarding school for troubled kids.

"Please have a seat. I have something to discuss with you." This was where the nervousness went away. I don't know if it was from the reassurance in Ms. Yang's smile or the fact that I know I didn't anything wrong.

"Okay. Based on your looks, I'm guessing it's something good. Oh am I getting a bigger room? More servings in the canteen? An all-day pass to the roof? Ooh how about-"

"Stop." She raised her palm as I stopped talking and pursed my lips. "It isn't about any of those. You have been given a chance. You, Ms. Lee, have been showing well behavior for the past two months now and I decided that you are ready to get back to the real world."

I choked on a little air as my eyes widened. "Wait? Are you serious, I'm finally getting out of here."

She chuckled. "Don't sound too happy, but yes. You'll have 3 days to pack up your stuff and to say your goodbyes then there will be a car waiting for you to take you home." I stood up and ran over to her side. "Thank you so much Ms. Yang." As I hugged her I felt her jump a little but then relaxed and patted my back.

"Yes you're welcome dear. Now I don't want to see you coming back here unless it's to visit me." I let go of her and nodded my head, "Definitely. Thank you again."

She sat back down as I went towards the door. As I was about to leave she called my name. "Make sure to stay out of trouble now. You're going to be an unforgettable delinquent here but I have high hopes for you.

"Yes. Thank you again Ms. Yang."

"It's Headmaster Yang for you, Ms. Lee." We exchanged one last assuring smile as I turned back to exit through the door.