Eighteen

(Jisung's house)

"Dude are you serious? We can't go to the cabin for fall break?" Jiyoon said as she plops onto the couch.

"Y/n said she was okay with it and the boys are already looking forward to it." Jisung shrugged.

"Yeah but I know Y/n." She said. "I also know Y/n and besides I'm gonna be there." He said in a 'duh' tone.

"What does you being there have to do with this?" She furrowed her eyebrows. "Have you forgotten? I make her nightmares go away, I make her happy, and she trusts me."

Jiyoon sighs. "Jisung, this again?"

"It's true, isn't it? Hyunjin doesn't have that with her." He arrogantly said.

Jiyoon then scoffed. "Is this what it's about? Look, I know you two have a whole 4 year past, I should know I was also with her but wake up Jisung. He also makes her happy."

"Yeah but does he love her?" He looked at her with a stern face. "Jisung that's not fair and besides I shouldn't be talking to you about this, you have to talk to her."

Before Jisung could speak, the front door was opened.

Jiwon walked in and groaned in disgust as she saw the two in the living room. "What are you two doing here?"

"We live here remember?" Jiyoon returned the sass. "It's already enough that Jisung lives here, I don't understand why you gotta live here too."

"Because with aunty and uncle gone. You're gonna need more than just your brother to look after your bratty ass."

Jiwon rolled her eyes. "Whatever." Then she looked at Jisung and put on a smug look on her face. "So. I heard you're taking your friends down to the cabin for break."

"Where'd you hear that?" Jisung asks.

"Seungmin and Jeongin wouldn't stop talking about it in class. I also heard Lee Y/n is going." She said. Jiyoon clenched her teeth when she heard her best friend's name leave the devil's lips.

"I'm surprised she's still willing to go after she-"

"You. You mean you." Jisung caught of Jiwon.

Jiwon scoffed. "Now dear brother. You weren't there, so if I say she did it, it's true, she did it."

"I don't believe you. I know you Jiwon and I also know Y/n."

"Please. Just because you met her in that boarding school, doesn't mean you suddenly know her whole life story." She said.

"I know your life story. That's enough proof to know who actually did it." He said as he raised his shoulders.

"You know what? I'm not having this conversation again. Believe what you want, I know what happened." She then left to go towards her room.

"I can't believe Y/n managed to be friends her." Jiyoon shook her head. "Yeah well she has you now." Jisung lightly elbowed the girl.

"Don't expect me to say the same thing back...but you do take care of her better than she ever did." She gave him a small smile in return.

|

(4 years ago)

Her perfect long, brown hair. To her nose bridge that leads to her plump, pink lips. Jisung was admiring Y/n's restful state as she laid peaceful right next to him.

"Stop." She whispers in her sleep. "I'm sorry this happened...It wasn't my fault."

She then jolted up from her slumber and started crying.

Jisung immediately pulled her into his embrace and let her cry in his arms. Stroking her head, telling her it was okay. "It's okay. I'm here."

(The year later)

As the girls were walking down the halls of the boarding school, they suddenly see Jisung running towards them. Without a word said he pulled Y/n into a hug.

As he pulled away he held her by the shoulders. "I was looking around for you and I didn't know where to find you."

She gave him a small smile, "Well I've been walking around the school with Jiyoon to just clear our minds."

"Wait we were clearing our minds? I thought we were looking at cute boys." Jiyoon confusingly said. Y/n sighed and pursed her lips. "Did you need something?" She asked Jisung.

"I actually wanted to do something with you." He said. She gave him a half smile. "I don't really feel like doing anything today. I'll just be in my room for the rest of the day."

"I'll join you." Jiyoon said as she patted Y/n's back. "I'll walk you guys." Jisung then grabbed onto Y/n's opposite shoulder, leaning her towards him.

As they reach their room door Jisung stepped ahead and opened the door. When they walked in the room, it was decorated with fairy lights, blankets laid on the floor, and snacks piled on Y/n's bed.

"What is this?" Y/n looked around the room in awe with Jiyoon doing the same thing. "Is this where you've been all day?" Jiyoon asks as she continues to admire the room.

"I know what today is Y/n and I set this up for us...and Jiyoon." He said. "Wow." Is all she said.

"Just the three of us. The three best friends." Jisung smiled. Y/n's smile then fell. "That sounds familiar."

"Hey, hey. Don't think about that. Think about now. Just sit down, relax, and enjoy this movie Ms. Yang allowed us to watch."

"Wait you got Headmaster Yang to lend you a movie?" Jiyoon said with wide eyes. "Well when you mean 'lend', I mean I will sneak it back later tonight."

Y/n chuckled. "You were able to sneak into Headmaster Yang's office? Play the movie now. This is worth watching it even more now."

Jisung looks at Y/n being her happy self again. "There's that smile I love...I mean, that we love." He panicked as he motioned towards himself and Jiyoon when he said 'we'. Y/n just let out a light chuckle. "Just play the movie."

"This should be good." Jiyoon whispers to herself as she looks at the two with a slight smirk.

|

(A/n: Wow this story has already reached 500 reads [09/29/20] Thank you :)

Also tell me if you like the story so far, please continue to enjoy, vote, comment, and just to smile.

And tell me who your skz biases are ;) and what other groups you stan :)

Bai bai