Eight

"Y/n, the boys and I aren't doing anything today so wait for me after school." Felix says as we exit the car.

"Okay but I will leave if you're not here in 5 minutes." I warned him with a playful finger. He snickered, "Yes sir."

Before walking away he stopped in his tracks.

"Are you okay? You seemed fine yesterday until you came home and you still look like you aren't fine." Felix came by my side looking for my face as I just looked down.

"Nothing. It's nothing." I said. "If something is bothering you, you should tell me."

I sighed. "It's Han Jiwon."

I didn't even look at him and I could already tell I also brought his mood down.

"You're not hanging out with her still right?" Felix asks. "Of course not. Why would you ask that?"

"It's just that- you remember last time." I shot my head up as I looked at him in shock. "Oh shit. I'm sorry- wait Y/n where are you going?"

"I need to be by myself right now. You promised to never bring that up." I felt tears brimming my eyes. I just need to go somewhere where no one will see me.

The rooftop.

|

5 years and 6 months ago
(A month before the peanut butter flashback)

"Jiwon hurry up. The security guard could see us any minute." I said as I kept an eye out waiting for Jiwon to open the lock to the door for the rooftop.

"And she is open." Jiwon stood with a proud look. I entered first, "Well done Ji. Now we can hang here and not with those other losers down there."

"What are you guys doing here?" An unfamiliar voice was heard. Both Jiwon and I jumped and turned towards the voice.

"Shouldn't we say the same for you? How did you get up here?" I asked.

"I just picked the lock." He shrugged. "And you couldn't just left it unlocked?" Jiwon said. He shrugged again.

"Well this is our spot now, go away." I tried to shoo this guy away. "No way. I got here first. If anything you girls should go away."

"How about we just share? This rooftop is large enough for all three of us." Jiwon suggested. "Fine." The guy and I said at the same time.

"What are your names by the way?" The guy asks.

"Han Jiwon."

"Lee Y/n."

"Cool. I'm Kim Seojun."

|

After spending about 20 minutes on the rooftop I decided to go find Gia and hopefully she can cheer me up.

I finally got to her locker and I see a familiar back talking to Gia. Oh my god!!

"Jiyoon." I called out. The girl turned around and we both screamed.

"Y/n. Oh my god." We hugged each other and let go to appreciate each other's existence. "I see you two finally met." I smiled.

"Yeah I was just walking down the hall and she looked the friendliest out of all these people." Jiyoon said.

"She's even the cutest." I side hugged Gia as she hid her blushed face from us.

"Y/n told me so much about you. I hope we become close friends as well." Gia managed to say. Jiyoon smiled at Gia's cuteness. "Me too."

"I saw Jisung yesterday. How are you guys like here?"

We were able to find an outside bench before Jiyoon explained. "Well about an hour after you left Ms. Yang called both Jisung and I to her office and gave us the same opportunity she gave you."

"This is amazing." I grabbed onto Jiyoon's hand, smiling like a crazy person.

"Y/n told me she used to go out with Jisung. How do you know Jisung?" Gia asked.

"You told her you're full story?" Jiyoon asked with concerned eyes but I reassured her. "Yeah because I trust her like how I trusted you."

"Well Jisung and I are cousins." Jiyoon said. "Did you tell her about that other part?" She added.

Gia furrowed her eyebrows. "What other part?" I sighed as I signaled Jiyoon to tell her. "Well you know Jiwon right." Gia nodded. "Well she's Jisung's sister, so that also makes us related. Yup I'm related to the spawn of the devil."

"Wow." Is all Gia said.

"Exactly." Jiyoon said as she nodded her head.

"Hey I actually have class in 5 minutes. Why don't you guys get to know each other more and I'll see you guys later." I said standing up.

"Bye Y/n."

"Bye Y/n."

The two of my only friends becoming friends. What a nice feeling. You know what else would be a nice feeling, seeing that boy who I bumped into the other day again.

Gosh he was beautiful.