Five

(A/n: Hey double update. How exciting)

"So Lix." I started as I looked behind him. "Where are your friends? I would really love to meet them." I gave him pleading eyes. "They're somewhere. I only came here to...um actually see how you are doing?" He looked suspicious but I gave in and answered his excused reason.

I put my arm around Gia and smiled. "It's been great actually. After you ditched me at the parking lot, I met Gia and she became my first friend here."

"Wait, we're friends?" Gia excitedly asks. "Of course." She squealed and at that moment she looked very cute. "That's good. Well I got to go. See you later Gia." Felix waved and she replied with a shy 'bye'.

"Oh my god. I'm so happy." Gia hugged me and jumped like a 5-year-old child. "Well now that we're friends. You wanna tell me what's going on with you and my brother?" I wiggled my eyebrows as I smirked.

She tried to avoid my question as she faced back to her locker. "I have no idea what you're talking about."

I eyed her. "Okay~ It's just I can tell he likes you." That caught her attention. "Really?! How can you tell?" I chuckled, "I thought you had no idea?"

"Okay I admit, I like him and I believe he likes me too but for the past year neither of us did anything about it but some passive flirting."

"Well you have me now." I shimmied my shoulders. "What do you mean?"

"I mean I will help you and Felix out."

"You would do that for me?" I nodded in reply. "You are so cool. Where have you been my whole life?" Just then my smiled dropped. "What's wrong? Did I say something wrong? I'm sorry if I did." I stopped her from apologizing more. "Uh it's nothing. I think we should head to class now."

"O-okay."

-

SKZ POV

"Aye Felix. Where did you go man?" Chan asks. Felix was walking towards a outdoor table filled with 7 other guys. "He went to see his girlfriend." Changbin teased.

"She's not my girlfriend." Felix said. "Yeah. Not yet." Minho added.

As he reached the table he noticed a new face.

"Who's this?"

"Oh. This is Jisung. He's new and he's actually the same grade as you, Seungmin, and Hyunjin." Chan replied. "Cool. Hey bro I'm Lee Felix." He brought out his hand towards Jisung to shake. "Han Jisung." He returned the handshake.

"So where did you go the first year of college?" Felix asks, making conversation with Jisung. "I actually went to a boarding school. I've never been to a real college until now."

Felix didn't notice the similar situation Jisung has as Y/n.

"Nice. I don't know if the guys told you yet but we usually hang at my house after school. So, if you'd want, you can join us."

"Sure. I've got nothing going on after school." He shrugged his shoulders. "Great. Well I'm off to class, see you guys at lunch." Felix left the table with no clue that Jisung is associated with Y/n.

-

Lunch Time

"Y/n. You still haven't told me about you and Jiwon." We were walking down the halls, making our way to the canteen. I stopped walking and faced her. "Right. Um-" The conversation about Y/n and Jiwon has been caught off once again.

"Y/n." A soft, familiar voice called my name. I turned my head to see him again. "Han Jisung." I was in shock. I couldn't stop staring until I hear Gia pulling onto my arm calling my name. "Gia why don't you go ahead to the canteen. I have something to deal with right now."

"O-okay." She looks at the unfamiliar boy then completely walks away farther down the hall.

Silence. Just like back at the boarding school.

"I didn't think I would see you again. How are you here right now?" I ask him. He took a step forward as I took a step back. He sighed, "My sister actually goes here so yeah. If you think I'm following you, think again."

"I wasn't thinking that." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Good." Was all he said.

"Good." There was no awkwardness, we just didn't know what to do or say right now.

Then I immediately thought of someone. "Wait. If you're here, then-"

"Yes. Jiyoon is also here." I started to jump happily and Jisung looked at me with a smile. I stopped and cleared my throat realizing how I'm reacting in front of him. "Well she's not here today because she fell sick during the week. She'll be here tomorrow."

"Great. Now if you excuse me I have a friend waiting for me." Before I was able to walk past him he took a step in front of me. "Wait. Now that we know we're both here, shouldn't we talk?"

I shrugged. "We are talking."

He gave me a look. "You know what I mean. We should talk about us." My face dropped. "What's there to talk about? There isn't a us anymore."

"Only because you thought we wouldn't see you other again. Well look at us now." Jisung actually looked serious. "You walked out first. You couldn't give me a chance to talk about it. Well now that you want to talk about it, I'll be the first to walk away."

"Y/n. Wait- Y/n. Lee Y/n." I just ignored him and kept walking. I took a deep breath before walking through the doors of the canteen. "Let's just hope there's no other surprises."