Epilogue

A year later

There stood a white venue with flowers embedding the entrance for the guests to enter and to sit down. On one side stood a easel stand that said 'The celebration of the bride and groom: Kim Minhyuk and Park Hyelin'.

It turns out that Minhyuk's girlfriend attended the same college Y/n attends, it's just that she was a senior and she graduated just last year. Hyelin became good friends with Gia just before she graduated and invited all of them to her wedding day.

"Hey." Hyunjin came to Y/n's side, holding her hand with a smile. They are now dating after Hyunjin asked her last year. "Are you ready to sit down? Felix and everyone else already have taken their seats."

She looked at Hyunjin and nodded. He chuckled, leading her to the seats. "Oh my god this looks so beautiful. I hope our wedding looks like this." Gia exclaimed. "Our w-wedding?" Felix said with a slight panic.

Y/n snickered at her brother. Then in came three more people. "Ah the Han family has finally arrived." Chan chimed.

"Sorry. These two were taking so long to get ready." Jisung said taking a seat next to Y/n. "And how is Hyunjin treating my best friend?" He teasingly asks. "Hey hey. She's my best friend." Jiyoon interfered. "I was her best friend before all of you." Jiwon added.

Y/n chuckled at the three bickering. "You're all my best friends. Now sit down, the ceremony will start soon."

-

"Do you wanna dance?" Hyunjin stuck his hand out for Y/n to take. She gave him a look. "You know I don't dance."

"Come on. Everyone dances at the reception, it's a party after all." Y/n still didn't budge in. Hyunjin then took the girl by both hands and pulled onto the dance floor. Right on cue, a slow song started to play.

Y/n sighed and started to wrap her arms around Hyunjin's neck as he did the same with her waist, pulling her closer to him. "Did I ever mention how beautiful you look?"

"Maybe it's the dress." She jokingly said. He admirably smiled at her. "No it's definitely you."

Hyunjin then leaned his head down, still looking in Y/n's eyes. He started to close his eyes as Y/n did the same. Then their lips meet. It wasn't like a quick kiss, but a long and passionate one.

After they released, Y/n leaned her head onto Hyunjin's shoulder as they sway back and forth to the music.

"I love you Hyunjin." She let out. He smiled into her hair. "I love you too." And hugged her waist tighter making sure he never lets go of her.

the end.

_______________________________

A/n: I hope you guys enjoyed this story. Please let me know what you think of this story.

I will be continuing to update the Minho one (Coincidence) and also be on a look out for 'Innocent'. I don't know when I will be releasing it but I will tell you that I have already started on it. I will give you another hint. The main member is a part of the maknae line.

Thank you so much for reading.

Stay Hydrated ~ 💧

[Edit: 03/25/21]

I want to thank y'all for 20k reads on 'The New Girl'. I didn't expect it to do so well but I honestly make stories to put my imagination and creativity to pen&paper or in this case, to screen. ☺️☺️☺️