One

3 hours before the car arrives.

"I can't believe you finally get to leave this place. How do you feel right now?" Jiyoon leaned on the what is now cleared mattress as she watches me finish packing the last of my stuff.

I stopped packing for a quick second. "I'm not really sure how I should feel."

"Come on. After 5 years. Do you feel like you want to graffiti the walls? Steal candy from shops? Crash an ex's car?"

"Jiyoon." I stopped her from going on. "The point of my leaving is to stay out of trouble. You know I don't do those things anymore."

"But you said 'good girls can still have fun'". She shrugged her shoulders. "Yeah what I meant by "fun" was just hooking up, not something that can lead me to a back of a police car."

"Okay sorry. How is he taking it by the way? His reaction is still replaying in my head when you told him that day."

"It wasn't that bad." I lied to myself, it was kind of bad.

Jiyoon sat up and widened her eyes. "Y/n, the second you told him he slammed his textbook and threw it across the room then he left...the classroom. Even the teacher didn't know what to do."

I sighed. "He actually hasn't come to see me after his outburst. I was going to talk to him but I'm sure he's just avoiding me."

"You have 3 hours until your ride has to come, if he doesn't want to talk to you then go find him and make him talk to you."

"What's the point? After I leave, we'll probably never see each other again." I shrugged and zipped up my last bag.

"Is that what you want?"

Jiyoon and I jumped as we looked at the sudden voice at the door.

"Jisung. What are you doing here? You've been avoiding me the past two days, why come here now?" I gave him an annoyed look as I walked across the room just to put my other stuff together.

He entered the room and grabbed onto my arm, making me face him. I didn't move at all, I just stood there waiting for him to say something.

Jiyoon noticed tension and awkwardly stood from the bed. "I'm...I'm going to be at the canteen and try not to be so hard on each other." She left and now it was just us two left in the room.

"Lee Y/n." He sighed

"Han Jisung." I said with no expression.

"Okay look, I'm sorry for storming off, me avoiding you, and for just having the audacity to just show up here but I guess I just wasn't ready for you to leave." He gave me a small smile as I look at him with soft eyes.

He then loosened his hand on my arm and started to run his fingers up and down. "Are you sure you want to leave and be that good girl? Being good is not at all fun."

"How would you know? You never know if you don't try it." I started to whisper to him. "You know, I heard what you told my cousin, 'good girls can still have fun'. Why don't you show me if that's true."

I smirked as I tugged onto his shirt. At that he stopped running his fingers and gripped onto both of my arms, pulling me close towards him.

-

2 hours before the car arrives.

Right now was just the sound of silence.

Two bodies laying flat, side by side, not sure what to do now.

As moments went by, I sat up and put my shirt on over my head and my pants, one leg after the other.

I sighed as I didn't take one look back at Jisung. "With me leaving, you know what I have to do right?" I gulped when I felt him sitting up on the bed. "So after all that has happened between us, the past 6 months, you're just gonna leave it all behind and forget all about it. Forget this place and me."

I quickly turned back. "I didn't mean it like that."

"No but that's what you're implying to." Jisung reached for his shirt and got off the bed. "Wait Jisung-"

"No. I thought when you leave we can still be able to stay in contact but I guess that's not what you want. Goodbye Y/n, I hope you enjoy your new good girl life." And with that, he left by slamming the door after him.

I sighed in frustration and swept my hair back. "Well this is not a very good start."

-

30 minutes before the car arrives.

"I'm sorry for his outburst...again."

The past hour and an half I spent saying goodbye to all my friends...Jiyoon. Yeah apparently I made more enemies than friends at this place but who cares I won't be seeing them anymore, I hope.

Now we're just chilling in our room waiting for my ride to show up. I couldn't take the silence anywhere so I decided to ask her something.

"Jiyoon? Are you mad?"

She looked at me with soft eyes. "What? Why would I be mad?"

I sighed. "I don't know, maybe because I'm leaving you behind."

"No I'm not mad and I don't think you're leaving me behind. Where did you get that idea?" I thought back to my last conversation with a specific someone else. "Uh I just thought."

Jiyoon then stood up and made her way towards me, giving me a hug. "I'm actually and truly happy for you. Plus with you gone, I think I might become the new you." We laughed.

"No don't. You need to show them you can be good too, I can't be out there by myself. I need my girl. Got it?" She lightly chuckled, "Got it."

A knock was heard from the door then a man in a suit came walking in. "Lee Y/n. Your car is downstairs waiting for your arrival. Here let me help you with your bags."

"Thank you." I said to the man. Before I followed him out the door I quickly hugged Jiyoon.

"Go show them the new girl you are." I nodded and walked away.

As I was walking through the school, I could many pair of eyes staring at me with either joy or envy. Either way I was hoping to see Jisung's eyes before I left but he was no where in the crowd.

I sighed as we finally made it to the black coated car. "Welcome Ms. Lee. I'm Seojun, your driver for today. The drive back to Seoul will be about 3 hours so please if you need any refreshments or snacks they are in a bin on the left side of the car." Seojun then opened the door for me and I thanked him as I went.

I sighed once again and thought to myself, 'Let's just see how this new life is going to be.'