Ten

"Wait Y/n. Stop running." Jisung called from behind me. I turned around finally facing him, "How are you everywhere? Why didn't you tell me you're friends with my brother?"

"For the record, we just met the first day. And which one is your brother?" Jisung asks. "Felix. Remember, I told you about him." I answered him. "Wait you're brother Felix, was that Felix?"

"Well how many Felix's do you know?" I asked. He sighed. "Right."

"Okay, so now that you know, will you start leaving me alone?" I looked at him with quiet eyes. "Why? So that you can just run into Hyunjin's arms?" Annoyance was displayed on his face.

"What are you talking about?"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about. Just 5 minutes ago he called you cute." Wait he called me cute?

"You don't know what you're saying. We just met." I stuck out my arms, shrugging my shoulders. He scoffed. "Well remember the first day we met? You remember exactly what went down that same night."

No words because he was right.

"Do you think he'll understand you, like I do? Be able to accept your past, like I do? Jiwon's my sister but I stayed by your side. Hyunjin is just someone who just caught your eyes at first glance." Jisung rambled.

"I'm sorry Jisung but you're someone who's also apart of that past. You fell for troubled, no good Y/n. I'm a new person and I think I should get to know someone angel-like, like Hyunjin." I pursed my lips.

He bit his lips. "We'll see about that. Come everyone is probably wondering where we went. We should get back." He said as he grabbed onto my hand. I couldn't say anything. I just let him hold onto my hand as he walked both of us back to the group.

-

Jisung and I came back to the canteen, hand in hand but I quickly let go of his before someone noticed it.

"Sorry about that. I wasn't feeling good then. Um Hyunjin, thanks for inviting us but I think I'm just going be somewhere that is not here." I nodded as I left the canteen once again without Jisung following me.

"Y/n wait for us." Jiyoon called out. "Hey I'm sorry for Jisung."

"I'm sorry too." Gia said. I looked at her, "Why are you sorry?" She swallowed a lump in her throat, "I sort of told them that you and Jisung used to date." I widened my eyes as I look at Jiyoon then at Gia.

"Oh my god." I whispered as I brushed my hair back with my fingers. "Why is it bad if they know?" Gia asks.

"It's not 'them' I'm worried about. It's Felix I'm scared of. I didn't tell him about the whole Jisung part when I was at the boarding school and Jiyoon helped make sure that he didn't know."

"Oh crap. Now I'm super sorry." Gia sighed. Jiyoon frowned and went towards Gia to pat her back. "It's okay, you didn't know."

"Yeah, you didn't know...Great." I grunted. "I'm gonna have to deal with him when we get home." I then kicked the air dramatically earning weird stares from students walking by.

-

(Back at SKZ's table)

Silence. Just silence.

The boys just watched the tension go down.

Jisung clenching his teeth as he stared at Hyunjin, Felix furiously looking at the two boys, and poor Hyunjin, who didn't know what to do, but just stare at his plate on the table.

"So...Felix. Your sister seems nice." Seungmin said out of the blue.

No reaction. Just agreements here and there.

"Okay come on guys. This can't go on forever. Felix I'm sure you can hear each of their explanations but right now just remember we're all friends." Chan to the rescue.

Felix held onto the stare for 5 more seconds until fully giving up. "Fine. But I especially want to hear what Jisung has to say."

"Fine by me. Hey Hyunjin you've ever taken a risk?" Jisung asks eyeing the boy as he shrugged one of his shoulders. "If you're both looking at me like that because of Y/n, I just want to let you guys know that we just befriended each other literally an hour ago." He shifted in his seat uncomfortably.

"Jisung where exactly did you go for boarding school?" Felix asked suddenly becoming interested in him.

'Do not say Mal Boarding School. Do not say Mal Boarding School. Do not-'

"Mal Boarding school." Jisung answered.

'Great. This girl has a lot of explaining to do.'