A scream rang out making Carl ran towards it.

"Help! Somebody help!"

"Carl. Carl, stop! Carl!" Rick called as he and Michonne ran after him.

"Get back! Back!" The voice yelled.

"Help! Get away! Get back! Help! Someone help!" Carl stopped at the end of the tree line.

A man with glasses was getting surrouned by walkers. Carl aimed his gun at the walkers ready to shot when his father grabbed him pulling him behind a tree.

"We can't help him." His father muttered, as the man began to be eaten alive and a few of the walkers spotted them.

"We got to go." Michonne muttered as she took off in the other direction.

Rick and Carl followed as the two walkers followed after them. They ran on to the tracks before stopping when they saw more walkers eating something. They charged forwards, Rick hitting the first one with the butt of his gun before swing and hit another on that came at him.

Michonne came and sliced two walkers heads off causing them to fall limp on the ground.

"Let's go." Rick called with Carl and Michonne following.

"Thought maybe there'd be some houses down this way. Maybe even a store. There's got to be some food around here somewhere." Michonne said as they walked further up a road.

"Hey, look." Carl said, motioning towards a truck that was in the middle of the road.

Jogging up to it, father and son searched it as Michonne walked come to a ran-over walker. It's legs were flattened and smeared across the road. It reached out of the woman as she came over and stabbed it in the head.

Later that night, Carl was alsleep in the car as Rick and Michonne took watch.

"That was one small rabbit." Rick said.

"It was something. Got to hand it to the thing. It traveled well." Michonne said, making Rick chuckle.

"Have you noticed that's all we talk about anymore? Food. I forgot what this feels like." Rick said, looking up at the dark shy.

"Me, too. I hope we're able to forget again soon."

"We're close. Just got to make it through another day. If folks there are taking peple in, they have to be strong. They have to have a system." Rick says, messing with the fire.

"I wonder if the whole thing's legit." Michonne said before a branched snapped causing them to stand.

Rick aimed his gun at the forest, eyes glued watching if anyone or thing came. They stayed like that for a moment until the forest became quite again.

The due sat down, after few mintures sitting in silence a gun was aimed at Rick's head. Two more guys came out of the forest, aiming their gun at Michonne.

"Oh dearie me, you screwd up asshole. You hear me? You screwed up!"  The leader said, keeping the cool head of his gun to Rick's head. "Today is a day of reckoning, sir. Restitution. A balancing of the the whole damn universe."