15K Views!

*screams* Guys!...we got to 15K 😭 I'm so happy! I honestly didn't believe I would get to this number so quickly, but it's all thanks to you guys! Not to mention my newer readers — I love you all so much! I don't know what else to say, um...
I'm sorry for the extremely late update! I've been pretty busy, and I haven't had much free time to actually sit and work on this fantastic fan fiction. I hate not giving Jasper and my readers the attention they deserve but I hope to fix that soon!
If you didn't already know, I am officially a college student! 😊 I'm extremely excited, but also really nervous at the same time. Class starts on Monday (August 17th, 2020) so my updates will be a lot slower than usual. Or at least they won't have a consistent schedule like before. If I do end up creating a new schedule for updates, I assure you I will let you guys know. Only the best for my loyal readers! 😉 But anyway, that's really all I had to say, I believe. I'm looking forward to publishing new chapters and I hope you guys are too. I can't wait to knock your socks off and hit you with the feels if I haven't already. Make sure to keep some tissues or a handkerchief around.
Other than that, you already know to stay safe, stay beautiful, and I love you guys...I mean it!

– Cher ✨