PART 30 B

Geet's home...

Geet comes back home and finds Meera in the hall...waiting for Geet impatiently.

Mer: GEET...what's happening yaar? Where were you? Me and Pinky were really worried for you.

G: Meera, work got completed but it had began to rain heavily and there was a big traffic jam near our office. The vehicles were not moving even a inch so, we had to wait...and dont know when I fell asleep in the office itself.

Mer: Oh..Its OK..we were only concerned for you. Thanks God you reached home safe. Now, Meera gives a naughty look...Aur batao..Itna sab huva, aur kuch nahin huva? (All this happened and nothing else else happened?)😉

Geet answers her so very casually...yes..we completed all our pending work with regard to the project.

Mer: AND? Meera gives a questioning look raising her eyebrows🤨

G: And what?

Mer: And there must be works which are always pending...such as...office romance.. And she winks 😉

Geet hits on her shoulder. Meera...tu bhi na (Meera...you na)...unknown to her, a red hue touches her cheeks. She remembers about the time she had spent in the meeting room.

Mer: Ooh..Look at that blush! Your cheeks getting red now. I am sure something happened apart from the office work.

Actually so many tiny miny things happened...but can never term it as Romance. but yes, this day will always remain fresh in my heart. Now, she has to keep it to herself and smartly answer Meera.. Indha loosu Meerakitta maatina avalavudhaan ... 😳 (I am gone if this crazy girl happens to get hold of me) she cutely looks above for a brief second. Bhagawane Kaapathu 😳 (Babaji, Please help)

G: Meera..just come out of your creative thoughts...I was just smiling at your silliness. That's it.

She takes required stuff to freshen up and shower and making a hurry move to Bathroom.

Meera Giggles..OK OK..I am not asking you any more questions. Now don't run from me.

G: Uffo Meera..I am in a hurry as I must get back to office within an hour.

Mer: Oh sweety..Anyway, I was coming to tell you. Today I have made breakfast and arranged it at the dining table.

G: Oh Great..That will save my time to great extent. Thank you. She pecks on Meera's cheeks.

Meera looks at her watch..Yash will be here any moment. We have an urgent meeting to attend.

G: Hey Meera, you were enquiring about Delhi University courses on MBA...lets meet the dean this evening.

Mer: Great Idea.

G: lets take Pinky along...she is a silly girl...need to motivate her to continue with her further studies. We need to keep it as a secret from her.

Mer: Haan yaar...is paagal ladi ko samaj hi nahin aaraha hain (This silly girl is not at all understanding)

G: Challo...will call you after 6:00...and then plan out...is it ok?

Mer: Hmm...sure..she gets a message on her mobile from Yash. Yash is here. kI am leaving..Bye..have a nice day.

Meera hugs Geet before leaving.

G: You too..Have a great day.

Geet gets all ready and freshens up. She keeps hot water to make coffee and her finger happens to touch the boiling hot water vessel by mistake and gasps in pain and gently blows air on her finger.