PART 41 C

I am once again so sorry for the delays with regard to my updates. I had been very very busy with family and kids..I have made up my mind to give continuous updates from this year. Please bare with me.

Coming to the update, I might have made lot of editing and spelling mistakes. But do read and comment how you liked this part.

PART 41 C

At the bank...

Geet introduces Aadi to Mr. Venkat...and Aadi shows the project planning, documents and other things and discusses further.

Aadi: S..Sir.. this project was not accepted for some or the other reasons. Even if it was accepted, they would charge high interest or so. I had even approached 2 branches of your Bank as well....they didn't agree too and I gave up.

V: Oh Is it? Hmm might be true. You see, the government has put some restrictions with regard to Real Estate projects. You see, last few years there has been so many fraudulent activities in the real estate market. Many of the projects turned out to be fake ones and not only common people, but we banks were also at loss. That's why there has been high alert among banks.

G: Oh uncle I understand your point of view, trust me! This is not like any other project. Its purpose is to genuinely support the middle class people to own their own home. Each and every detail is mentioned in the project. Please go thro it and help us in this regard.

V: Geetika...you need not even mention this...I trust you more than anything else and I am sure when you are referring this project, it should be much more than the worth. I am only sharing some of the possible reasons why your project has gone thro these challenges and don't worry, I will try my best to sort it out.

Aadi and Geet look at each other and smile as their project is being viewed positively. No wonder Aadi was surprised to the level of trust that Venkat has on Geet and its working on his favour.

Venkat checks the papers in detail. Aadi, I might need few more documents that I need to submit to Real Estate Authority from my end. Otherwise, everything seems to be perfect. Simultaneously, I need to discuss this with the key people in the Management level and come back to you

Aadi: Sir is it really possible?

V: So far so good..I will ensure to get this done...but please wait till I confirm back to you.

Aadi: Thank you sir...You know...All other banks have let us down because of their tough rules or high interest rates

V: Even we have some rules...But I must say that you have come over here on a right time...we have many new branches opened across India...now, the primary rule is you need to get this project signed in our new branch opened in the outskirts of Gurgaon so that their branch gets this huge benefit and being new branch they will give more value added services to their customers.

G: Venkat uncle...This will in fact be a great idea...Both Bank and the customers are getting benefitted with this...Thank you so much.

V: Its my pleasure dear.

Aadi: Thank you sir...We will wait till we hear your confirmation.

On the way back to office,,

Aadi: T..Thank you Geet. 😊

G: Sir, please let this project gets approved first and then you can thank me N' number of times. I will not stop you 😊

Geet smiles and still seems to be worried thinking about many things that she has to face back in office.

Aadi: This is what makes you special Geet! You don't take credit that easily. By the way, why are you so worried?