PART 22

(A/N: Please note that Italic fonts refer to self talk or thoughts.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

G: Nothing...Thanks once again for everything...that's it...Bye.

She is out of his cabin without looking back.

Maan again smiles at her innocence.

Geet comes out of Maan's cabin and smiles thinking what ever happened...Indha Maan boothathai purinjikave mudiyalai (Not able to understand this Deer Devil)😊

Sasha and Tasha have been observing all gestures between Maan and Geet from far away

T: Saashaaa...Mera Matlab hain Ma'm...Yeh main kya dhek rahin hoon? Both are smiling looking at each other and Geet is leaving from his cabin with all blush.

S: Yes Tasha...I am really upset with what ever happened today. MK decided to give this project to Geet...Patha nahin us ne MK par kya jadoo kar daala.

T: But Ma'm You were never interested in this project? You were telling me the other day that its such a low profile and a boaring one.

S: I still feel the same but MK is showing so much interest in this project and I wanted to show him that my interest matches with his...but this Geet washed away all my plans by taking away this project from me...This behenji who is here for 3 days is achieving what I couldn't achieve for the last 5 years.....😡Sasha takes a frustrating sigh... Tasha, dekhna,kis tarah is Behenji se main gin gin ke badla loongi.😈 (You see its all adding up and how I take my revenge against her)

As usual, Geet goes to the Ganesh Temple. She has found 2 new friends there...one is lord Ganesh in form of spiritual idol and other is Daadima. Daadima has smartly changed her timings to match with Geet's timings. She has decided to hide her true identity from Geet for some time. Both Geet and Daadima get into the temple at the same time. They smile at each other. Finish with pooja and Aarathi and then sit down for some time for their usual chit-chatting.

G: Daadima, how are you?😊

D: I'm fine bete and I need not revert the same question back to you...you look all happy to me. 😉

Geet is all smiling

Geet is all smiling...ji Daadima😊...Aaj main bohuth khush hoon. Do you remember when we met for the first time...I told you that my boss was angry with me with regard to one of the client? That client has liked my planning more than that of KC's architect

D: Architect Koun? Woh Sasha? (Who is the architect? That Sasha?)

G: Ji haan.. (Yes) .Both remain shocked for a while

D:Yeh main ne kya poochliya? (Oops what have I asked just now?) 😖

G: Daadima...how do you know Sasha?