PART 14

(A/N: Posting this part in hurry. Please ignore any editing faults or mistakes. )

Geet gets into Maan's cabin...Surprised to see him in a new white shirt...that too soo soon after Sasha spilled coffee on him...she is looking at him fully astonished with her mouth slightly opened. While he feels cautious and confused with her looks on him..

M: Ms. Geetika...

Geet almost threw her notepad and pen and somehow managed to control herself.

M: What happened? Which world are you in?😡

G: Sorry sir...😳

M: SIT DOWN...you need not wait for my permission for this. 😡

She gulps and obeys his orders....OK Sir..

M: In total, I have 3 meetings for the day...I have an important meeting to attend now with Emerald & Co in next 15 mins after completing this meeting I need to go out of office to attend a meeting at 2:00 PM at one of the client's place...and later around 4:00 PM I have a meeting with Hegde & Sons which will happen in our office meeting room. I should be back before 4:00 PM...anyways, Sasha and Aadi will manage if I dont attend this meeting...All you need to do is to be there and take down important points during my absence...Hmm?

She cutely nods her head for a YES

M: Now can you repeat my agenda?

Yes sir...in Short...2 meetings @ office and one meeting @ client's place. To begin with, your first meeting is going to start in next 10-15 minutes

M: Perfect...now ask Sasha to come to my cabin

Geet gets up to go and call her

M: Ms. Geetika...use INTERCOM..He almost shouts😡

G: Sure sir...Huh...Eduku ivalavu tevaiillada kovam?😓(Why this unnecessary anger?)

Geet calls her and Sasha comes in. Sasha is not able to take that She has been called by "After All Boss's secretary". When she enters the cabin, she is all jealous with Geet's presence. While Geet didnt even spare one look at her.

M: Sasha...Our first meeting for the day is going to start in few minutes...the second office meeting is scheduled @ 4:00 PM with Hegde & Sons with Mr. Hegde (MD) and Mr. Ravi. To give you more information about this client...they have been referred to me by one of KC's loyal client. It seems Mr. Hegde, MD of this Co is willing to build a huge colony in Mysore for Middle Class people with all prime facilities. I don't have any further information on this and will get to know only after we meet the client. This is our first meeting with them and you need to take incharge of it if I missed to attend this meeting. Ms. Geetika will be present during the meeting in order to take important notes. I do not want any mistakes to happen. Am I clear to you both?

S: Sure MK...I will handle this 😏 By saying this, Sasha leaves the cabin. For Sasha its just an ordinary thing. she thinks this is yet another meeting and another presentation and so on... Moreover, she doesnt have high thoughts about the clients with whom the meeting is scheduled. Especially, "Hegde & Sons"

Soon after Sasha leaves from there, Maan looks at Geet who is writing down each and everypoint narrated by him.