PART 12

Late in the afternoon, Geet calls her university and she was given an appointment for 7:00-8:00 PM to meet one of the faculties who will guide her throughout the curriculum.

The office working hours are over and all staff are out of office by 6:00 PM. Pinky comes to Geet's Cabin munching Apple...

P: Arre Geet...tu chal nahin rahin hain? (Hey Geet...Are'nt you leaving from here now?)

G: Nahin Pinky...I have to be in University around 7:00 PM. Its better I finish this task today. I'll leave from office around 6:30 PM. I have checked with the security guy and there seems to be no problem

P: Oh..Challo then...you take care...See you at dinner.

Geet thinks...Its just 6:00 PM now...let me have a short nap will set an alaram in my mobile so that it rings at 6:25 PM....and gets into a deep sleep as it was her first day of work and too tired. The alarm rings at 6:25 PM but Geet presses "Red" button instead of "Snooze" by mistake.

Maan was away for a meeting and just back to office..Its around 6:40 PM and sees the light in the next cabin is still on...and shocked to See Geet who is seated on her chair and in deep sleep

Oops she was looking even more innocent and beautiful while asleep...He could'nt help letting his mind loose and just looking back at he. He gets closer to her and notices some strands of hair was falling on eyes and cheeks and disturbing his view...invariably his hand gets drawn to her face so that he can push those hair strands and there's immediate knock within him. Maan...what are you trying to do? Huh...Now, just wake her up...

He tries to wake her up by calling her and by patting on her shoulder lightly...she didn't wake up.

Finally, He had to call her name loudly and shakes her by holding his hand on her shoulder...GEEETIKA!!!

She doesn't know what happened...she jumps out of her seat and almost fell on Maan...Maan holds both her hands...her eyes still closed tightly which she slowly opens to look into Maan's eyes again...Her eyes just soo fresh as she just had a nap.

Her eyes just soo fresh as she just had a nap

She looks at his eyes with all confusions...Both lost deep into each-other's vision until realization strikes them and both slowly drift apart.

G ST: Ayyo...naanum ivarum ippo officela thaniya irukome. Ippo naan enna seyya? (Oh no..we both are in office all alone. What shall I do now?). She still has this fear in the back of her mind that he would take revenge for that incident 2 years ago and that too this turns out to be a golden opportunity for him as no one else is available in office right now. Hence his hold on her is sending a rush of shivers and fears within her.

M: What are you doing in Office at this point of time? Were'nt you suppose to leave at 6:00 PM.

Geet takes long sigh of relief as all what she feared didnt happen. She composes and replies to him