PART 5

Note: Introduction about new characters are added in the previous page. Please read it before reading this update

Another busy day begins at Khurana Constructions. Pinky takes her position in reception.

Aadi walks in to the office and Pinky wanted to hand over Geet's profile as a first thing in the morning as it will be difficult to catch hold of him the rest of the day.

Pinky: AADI SIR... holding Geet's CV on one hand and chips packet on the other hand 😄

Aadi: Hey Pinky...Good Morning!

P: Good Morning Sir...Yeh meri friend Geetika ka CV hain jo mere saath rah rahi hain...Banglore se aaye huye sirf 2 din huye hain. Please use ek mauka dijiye woh is Business Analyst cum PA ke role keliye perfect fit rahegi...hala ki use koi experience tho nahin hain par woh graduation main poore college main first aayi hain....aur...

(This is my friend Geetika's CV and she is living with me now....she is from Bangalore and she is here just 2 days ago...Please consider her CV for Business Analyst cum PA position .... Well she doesnt have any experience but she has scored first in her graduation in her college...and)

Pinky goes on and on about Geet non stop and Aadi puts a full stop...

Aadi: ooo...hoo... just take a stop here ... take a chill dear...

Pinky pants and continues with her munching session while Aadi runs a glance on Geet's profile

Aadi: Pinky, Geetika's profile seems to be good. I will add her profile to the candidates whom I have personally shortlisted. Boss will do the further shortlisting and then you will coordinate the interview. Tik hain? (OK?)

Sasha yells at Aadi...What are you doing here? MK is arleady in office

Pinky gets back to her place in Reception...Aadi gets alerted and wait near the main entrance of the office...

Sasha: Tasha, main kaise lagrahi hoon? (Tasha, How do I look?)

Tasha: Sasha...Mera matlab hain maam...Aap tho bohuth cute lagrahi hain...yeh dress aap pe bohuth suit karraha hain. (Sasha...I mean, maa'm ...You look really cute in this dress and it suits you)

The whole office atmosphere is crazy by hearing THE BOSS is going to walk in...

Finally...here comes THE Maan Singh Khurana...walks in...Dressed to kill...My god, all girls working in KC droll over him...Sasha Tasha tho pooch mat... (Needless to mention 😄). Guys try to be alert with their own appearance 😄

Sasha: Good Morning MK

Adi: G..G...ood Morning Sir

Maan: Good Morning Everyone...now everyone get back to work. Aadi..mere cabin mein aao

Tasha: Sasha...Mera matlab hain Maam...He is sooo hot...

Sasha gives an angry glare at her..

Tasha: I mean, you are looking so hot today and he was just looking at you and no one else... (😂)

Sasha: Hmm...Yeh tho hona hi tha... (Yes...this is what expected you see) with a evil smile 😈

Maan and Aadi have a meeting together on the latest happenings. The meeting is getting longer they happen to discuss the projects and day to day operations.Finally, they get to discuss about the candidates to be interviewed.

Aadi: Sss..sss...Sir...yeh CVs dheklijiye. Main Pinky se kehkar interview schedule karwadetha hoon.

(Please have a check on these CVs...I will coordinate interviews thro Pinky accordingly)