PART 43 A

PART 43 A

Maan Sir...At least now you will understand that I am attached to this organisation and not the salary and profile you are offering me...I am really eager to meet you and give you this bank approval news by myself...I am sure you'll be proud of me this time...a smile touches her Lips and enlightens her face.

Aadi enters her cabin holding on to his giggle.

A: Geet...He He...I must say that only you can handle Sasha...

G: I don't want to handle anyone...Its just that I don't want any disturbance in my work and I don't spare anyone who unnecessarily interferes when it comes to my daily routines...That's it.

A: That's highly appreciated Geet. Good to see that you are not giving up when someone lets you down.

Geet feels as if Aadi is reading her mind. She is still not giving up even after all happened yesterday and all what her boss accused her of.

A: Anyways, I came here to tell you that Boss just called me..

Geet interrupts before even Aadi could complete what he is coming to say. Oh Really? That's great and I can't tell you how desperate I am to tell him about this good news...I know he might get angry that I interfered in your work...but now, I have got used to his anger. Is Maan Sir coming to office today?

A: I doubt Geet...He is busy attending an important conference and seminar happening in Noida.There is a possibility he comes to office in the evening. But I know it wont happen.

G: Oh this is not fair...She folds her hand and makes a baby face...

A: Hee Hee you can be such a kid at times...Dont worry, if not today, tell it on Monday. And just enjoy your weekend. By the way, I have 2 minutes work on your PC. He moves towards her system as he had to check on some important files.

Geet without even thinking shouts out...NO!!

Aadi was put into a shock..What happened Geet? I keep checking your system regularly na?

Ayyoo...Unmai thaan! Aadi Sir adikadi ennoda system check pannuvanga...aana?? (Ooh..its true that Aadi sir checks my system every now and then..but? ) Her heart beats faster..and with previous days incidents she is strangely not even able to have her trust on Aadi. Just then she recalls that Aadi was also out of office at that time when this email incident happened. Geet closes her eyes and tries to take a pause. I..I am ...S..Sorry sir.. you please check my system.

A: Hee..Hee...you are stammering like me! Aadi giggles..I am sure something is bothering you. What is it?

Geet is lost in previous day's events

Geet is lost in previous day's events..thinking about that mysterious email and all what followed..Mainly the harsh words that were poured on her by her boss.