PART 38

A/N: Here goes PART 38..Sorry for the delay. Had been really really preoccupied. Will be posting the next part in 2-3 days time. Please ignore spelling, editing and grammar mistakes. Will check it  one by one.

PART 38

She leaves from there without giving any further explanation...And for Maan, All he wants to do is to keep her out of his limits and this was just a beginning.

Maan ST: Why did I scold her? She deserves a break and in that 10 minutes break the call got transferred to me...She didnt do anything purposefully...Maan...No Maan...control yourself...There should be no room for any more feelings...Just maintain this attitude otherwise she will take this as a beginning step to take you for a ride. Remember, she is just an employee at Khurana Construction. He has been typing the same email for the last 15 mins and again he got frustrated on himself thinking about his efficiency levels to have got so slow. Of course he blames Geet for it. He just increases his typing speed without even checking for mistakes..every second is just increasing his anger.

Geet gets back to her cabin with a full speed and takes her seat and gulps down a glass full of water...she gapes at her boss's cabin from the corner of her eyes and his fingers seems to surpass his speed on the laptop keyboard......Geet feels pity for that poor little thing. Its not his car that he can drive rashly without using a break...HUH.. Maan Bootham..Theeya Maan Bootham. Yen ivvalavu kovam? Naan endha thappum seyyalaye! (DEER DEVIL...He is EVIL DEER DEVIL... But why is he so angry? I didn't do anything wrong) Am I not a human being? I don't deserve even a 10 minutes break? She questions herself so frustratingly. But she has never seen him this angry and trying to find answers for her own questions and there is something terribly wrong...Maan Sir has never been this angry on her...Is he angry on me or on something else? I hope this is just a bad day for him and in turn on me. She looks up at her god..Bhagawane...Avaruku enna prachanainu teriyalai...ellam sari pannidu (Babaji...I dont know what problem he is facing...please get everything alright)

She peeps into Maan's cabin every now and then...He really seemed to be in a terrible mood. Should I ask him If I can help somehow? No No Geet...better keep yourself away from all this...otherwise, you will be the one at the receiving end.

Geet kept herself busy with her business planning...she is confused whether to continue with her project planning or not...Maan Sir has not yet given her the permission to do so...but what's wrong in doing a preparation from my side?In no time the clock strikes at 6:00...she checks if she could tell him BYE...but still...not advisable to meet him. She tells Aadi sir before leaving.

She had to visit her professor in the university. She is all set and preparing for her unit tests which will add on to her semester results. Also she will need to submit some project reports as part of her syllabus...She meets the professor to get some guidelines to progress...She was also told to pay the semester fees on time.

She gets back home...and Pinky talks to her Hey Geet...kaisa tha aaj ka class? (How was your class today?)

Geet replies with a weak smile Hmm..Good

P: What happened Geet...you dont look fine to me? You look sad and pale

G: Nothing like that Pinky...I am tired and also crowded. I have to prepare for my unit tests and also take care of office work...I am exhausted today and I am sure that I can organise myself well from tomorrow morning.

Pinky is not fully convinced. I was observing you even at office today and felt something seriously wrong. I wanted to check with you but had a very busy day at reception. Now tell me what happened?