PART 25 A

(A/N: I am posting it in a hurry...will have a check on the editing and spelling mistakes one by one.)

Dev and Daadi on the way to office

D: Dev bete...Hum kahan ja rahe hain?

Dev: Bro's office

D: What? Is this the surprise that you were blabbering in front of NT during the Breakfast session?

Dev: Yes...Obviously...

Daadi is so happy to hear this unknown to the fact that its just a short lived happiness.

D: This is such a great news beta... Why are you taking me along with you instead of NT? Kya sachmuch aap office ka patha bhool gaye? (you really lost the office location address?)

Dev: Kya Daadima...I am just taking you so that I can come back along with you. Otherwise, bro will make me sit there thro out the day...how will I escape?

Daadi's smile fades away listening to this. Yeh Dev bhi na...kabhi nahin sudrega...(This Dev will never change..) He makes sure he is in trouble and also pushes me into it...Now her mind is diverted to the next problem...that's GEET...and this time, she is more likely to face her. Atleast, Dev should have told this to me before leaving from home...Geet is there...again I have to call Aadi. What to do? I never got this scared in my life... Not even during the days when my mother in law was alive 😰 (😂)

The car stops at office basement and they both get down.

D: Dev bete...yahan se tho aap akele ja sakthe hain na...Jaayiye...mujhe ek urgent phone call karna hain. (Atleast from here on you can go by yourself right? Please carry on...I will join you after I finish with this important call)

Dev: Tik hain Daadima...Mere jane ke 10 min ke baad aajayiye thake Bro ko shak na ho ke main aap ke saath aaya hoon. (You come after 10 minutes so that bro doesnt get any doubt on me that I have come with you)

Dev moves from there and Daadi is shaking her head with amusement...wish Dev uses his intelligence more in business rather than keeping his brain busy thinking about the lame excuses

She calls Aadi...Aadi...I will be there in 10 Mins. Again Geet should not be around when I am there...is that clear?

A: DDD Daadi...Aaj tho batadijiye ke baath kya hain? (Atleast for now tell me what's this matter?) Why are you hiding from Geet? Or why should I hide Geet from you? Please give me an answer for one question atleast Daadi.😵

D: Aadi, I will tell you when right time comes...but please for now, you have to do this for me.

Poor Aadi...is he left with any choice? 😂

A: Tik hain...main sochtha hoon ke kya karna hain (OK...let me think what can be done)

D: Sochiye math...kariye. (Don't think...Do it)

A: Ddd daadi...please ek request...mana mat kijiye... (I have a request..please don't refuse)

D: Hmm

A: Please give me a missed call or send me an SMS as an indication when you are about to leave from Office...Atleast I will know what time Geet should be back to her cabin.

D: Oh Aadi...Will give you a missed call...bas? Ab please...control the situation.

Aadi cuts the call and scratches his head...then he got an idea to deal with the situation for today.