PART 18 A

A/N: I have decided to split PART 18 into 2 as I wanted Office and Geet-Daadi scenes separately. Hence, Geet-Daadi meet will happen in the next chapter. Sorry dearies.. 🤗

After the meeting, Geet was told by Maan to update more information in the "Mysore Project" report with important minutes of meeting happened today and give one copy each to him, Aadi and Sasha.

Geet walks into Maan's cabin with the updated reports

Aadi was present.

Maan was scanning thro the files kept on one of the tables arranged in the side of the cabin. But he is talking to Aadi at the same time.

M: Aadi...do the needful with the 3 meetings happened yesterday. Start working on priority.

A: Yyyesss Ss..Ss..Sir

M: Aadi...I wanted to ask you some thing...Did Geet take your permission before leaving early from office yesterday?

Aadi and Geet looked at each other with shock. While Geet knows the reason behind this question, Aadi is simply trying to understand Maan Sir's question in the first place. 😳

G ST: Ayooo bhagawane..Indha Maan Boothatha enna seiradhu? Ivalavu chinna vishayatha poi ivvalavu perusu padithi...Nethiku oru naal naan officelendu seekarama kalambi ponadhula naatuku enna nashtam aachu? 😖(Hey Babaji...What shall I do with this Deer Devil? Its such a small issue which he is unnessarily making it complicated. So what if I had left from office early yesterday? Did this COUNTRY suffer a big loss because of that?)

Maan is still busy checking for files...Aadi...main kuch pooch raha hoon tum se! 😡 ( I am asking you some thing!) Will you answer me?

Aadi didn't get the question actually. He is all confused and shivering and all expressions showing up on his face.... When did I give permission to Geet?🤔😬😣

Geet slightly pinches Aadi 😣 so that Aadi looks at her...Tell YES...and leave She says it softly so that Maan doesn't listen.

A: YYeess SS...SS...Sir...Geet had taken my permission...SS..SS..Sir...May I take your leave?

M: Hmm

Aadi leaves from there...taking a bigh SIGH  😬😣

Now Maan got the required file and he turns to look at Geet. The file slips from his hand and falls on the floor.

Geet and Maan reach the file at the same time and during this process, Geet happen to touch maan's hand incidentally but it was a soft touch which has a severe effect on both of them.

They both look into each other's eyes and seemed to have lost in that moment of life. Geet takes off her hand slowly and they both stand back their normal posture.