PART 35

I am sorry for the delay with updates.

Please read and comment how you like this chapter. Also, ignore edit and spelling mistakes. Will be correcting it one by one.. 🤗

PART 35:

Both way back to Delhi...time already close to 4:00 PM...

There is a pin drop silence in the car...and she looks at him from the corner of her eyes..Why is he so quite? Is this the silence that happens before the storm? She looks at the roof of the car...Yen Ivanga Pesinalum bhayam..Amaidhiya irundhalum bhayama irukku..Bhagawane kaapathu (Why I am scared when he talks or keeps quite like this? Babaji...Please help)...Geet needs to know what's going on in her mind. She clears her throat first. Maan did notice her whilst concentrating on driving...Sir...I just wanted to make manish understand in the way he can understand. I never intended or even thought that he would want me to work on this project.

M: Well...I am not even thinking about it as I am not that interested in going ahead with this client.

G: Sir..but why?

M: Do you think they are serious about this business?

G: I am seeing their hard work and contributions into their current business that's a spice company, They have been doing pretty well and its been operating successfully resulting in good Turnover stream..and...

Maan cuts off while she is still talking.

M: But that's a family run business it was established by Manish's grandfather/great grandfather...

G: True..its a family run business but Manish and his cousin's contributions has been excellent in retaining what their ancestors had set for this business.

M: Well, may be you are right...but Spice and Real Estate are too different poles apart.

G: Sir...If you don't mind...I can give you examples of family run business entrepreneurs investing in various field Best example being Godrej, Reliance, Tata...Their investments vary from Consumer Goods to Telecom and Energy and at the same time they are investing in chain of stores/super markets...I could see that Manish and Romesh intend to do something on their own and also ensure to concentrate in their family run business at the same time...

Maan is still not convinced mainly due to their appearance and their business ethics..he thinks they are more jovial and fun loving lot and their business doing good is a mere coincidence.

M: Don't you think they are a bunch of crazy lot?

Geet now feels that Maan is more focused on their appearance than their business model and she feels its not fair to be judgemental.

G: Well...sorry if I am wrong. Of course they were a crazy lot, I don't deny that...but when it comes to business, they are well organised and hardworking people...its only that they follow different business principles and ethics compared to Khurana Constructions...that's it. If you are taking my opinion, we need to look into various aspects before saying yes or no...As you said...will make a business plan and let you know.

Maan is still not convinced. But somewhere he wants to give a try just because Geet is insisting but doesn't want to accept it. Alright, I need you to prepare complete business planning before I take my final decision.

Geet sighs with happiness. Its not about the client being interested in her doing the project, but she is happy that KC will get one more interesting client to deal with. She is glad that her boss has agreed to go ahead... Sure sir...I will prepare list of Questions which will help me in business planning...Please find out the details from Manish