PART 9

GEET is still in a state of Shock

OYE GEEET...Congrats dear ...you have made it...Yells Pinky by shaking Geet and trying hard to bring her back to her true sences...

Geet gives a tight hug to Pinky...Pinkyyy...I've got the job 🙌 and there is a biiig smile & excitement on her face.

P: So...Its time to party 😋

Geet was gigling at pinky's excitement. Aadi was enjoying witnessing Geet and Pinky's crazy antics.

G: Aadi sir...thank you so much.

A: Geet...why do you need to thank me in first place?

G: Because you have been very kind and encouraging..

A: Mmm hmm...You got this job purely based on your performance...so, you are the one who is responsible and you proved it that you deserve this. Now, you need to sign the offer letter and complete all the initial formalities

Aadi takes Geet to the interview room again. Gives her the offer letter and a list of strict rules and regulations which every employer need to understand before joining KC.

It had certain set of common rules such as work is priority...do not interfere in other's business, punctuality is a must, no carelessness will be entertained with regard to work. Company/project details need to be kept strictly confidential...No leave will be granted till the confirmation period i.e 3 months...all these are the common ones but it also had one strange rule which put Geet into a confusion...😮

Geet reads it out...No employee will visit the MD's home premises until and unless they have been invited or called on emergency grounds.

Geet felt strange about this rule. Aadi sir...I didn't understand why this rule?

A: This is the strict rule by the MD. Nobody dared to know the reason why. By the way, I am the only person authorised to visit his home.

G: Oh...Then there should be some valid reason...may be some security related issue. Geet says with a positive note.

A: The working hours will be 9:00 AM -6:00 PM. So, be here sharp at 9:00 AM tomorrow morning.

G: Sure sir.

Geet comes back to the reception..Pinky, Its just 2:00 PM now. I will go to university and finish with some formalities. Pinky...I need to visit few places in the evening. Will you come with me?

P: Kya yaar? Pooch Mat...Order kar...Haan... I'll also take you to one chat shop. I love their chat varieties...especially Samosas...😋

Geet smiles at her plight 😃...sure dear...chalo then, see you in the evening...Geet bids bye to Pinky and Aadi before leaving from KC office.

Geet has lot of tasks to complete. To begin with...she visits the university where she is doing her MBA...meets her Dean and explains the situation that she needs to study and work at the same time which they have already agreed upon. She gives them a copy of her offer letter which will go to her student administration file. The dean and concerned authority were very understanding and offered her full support. Geet was told that she need to be on constant touch with them either by email/mobile so that she gets to know the progress of her course, faculty's availability, project details from time to time. She collected the study and course materials for the first semester.

In the evening, Geet and Pinky visit few places...to begin with, Geet wanted to go to a temple near by. Pinky took her to the near by Ganesh Temple. It was a nice temple fully built in white marble...and had a peaceful atmosphere.