IMPORTANT NOTE BEFORE NEXT CHAPTER (Note No. 2)

AUTHOR NOTE:

Further to my Important notes in form of a that I had shared between chapter 30-31, Over here I am giving a revised chart as chapters 44A-B highlights some of the incidents of Geet's past and mainly how Annie got to meet Geet in the past (Even before Maan and Geet met for the first time in Chennai) And the upcoming chapters might be quite confusing until and unless you have a clear clarity about these incidences especially between Annie-Geet & Maan. Please read it and understand before proceeding further.

___

Here is a chart on series of incidents that has happened in about 3 years back. Especially from GEET's and Annie's POV. I am trying to give you an outline with key information here. You need to read all chapters till date to learn more.

Ref: chapters 43, 44A-B

3 years ago, Annie had to temporarily shift to Bangalore and stay with Kalyani Devi (younger sister of Savitri Devi / Daadi) Annie was way too poor in her studies and that's when she got introduced to Geet's family where Geet would take tuitions for Annie alongside Rajji. Slowly Annie not only started showing improvements in her studies, but also got pretty close to Geet's family...especially Geet (Full details in Chapter 44 A)

⬇️

About 1 year down the line, Annie had become a part of Geet's family and she loved to spend time with them. At this point of time, Geet and her family had to attend an important function in Chennai.. and in Chennai, Geet and her cousin Bhuvana went for Shopping and there Geet and Maan happen for the first time as absolute strangers and under strange circumstances to each other and no wonder it was love at first sight. (referring to the very first chapter of GEETIKA where Geet slaps Maan by mistake) They didn't even know each other's name even. Geet was just about 18+ years old that time and in her 1st year of graduation.

Geet came back to Bangalore. But still lost in all thoughts about all what had happened in Chennai. She really wishes to meet this stranger for once and apologize. Incidentally at the same time, Maan too Visits Kalyani Devi's home in Bangalore at this point of time so that he could spend some time with Annie. Annie insists Maan to speak with her tutor (Geet) as a vote of courtesy. And They happen to speak over the phone for the very first time without highlighting much on each other's name and key identities...but still wondering why they are feeling they are already connected with each other. Both were feeling that they are actually talking to the stranger whom they happen to bump in Chennai. But immediately called it of thinking its their own insane thoughts.

⬇️

About one and half years down the line.

Annie was called back to Delhi as Maan and Daadi got back the Khurana Group's business operations to normalcy and she was interacting with Geet's family every now and then over the phone..

During this phase, Geet's wedding happens due to unavoidable circumstances, She is just about 20 + years old and still an undergraduate doing her final year BBM. (Her marriage story is disclosed in chapters 30-31). Unfortunately, around this time, Annie was trying to reach Geet and her family but in vain. And Annie got a wrong information from sources that Geet and her family moved back to their native place for good. And Annie was missing Geet terribly since then.

⬇️

Further six months down the line (6 months past Geet;s wedding)...Geet completes her graduation. She decides to start her life fresh and hence shifts to Delhi to enrol for a MBA distance Education course and at the same time look out for a suitable job. She is called for an interview by KC and that's when she she meets that Stranger again and learns that he is MAAN SINGH KHURANA, MD of KC. Geet gets the job as PA cum analyst where she will be reporting directly to Maan. .They got to meet each other after 2 long years after their first meet in Chennai. Somewhere Geet still possesses same feelings for Maan but her recent incidents in her past controls her present and holds to express herself

At the same time, she got befriended with Savitri Devi without even knowing that she is Maan's Daadi. On her Birthday, she visits KM to meet Daadi and over there she meets Annie once again after along gap. Their joy knew no bound as they had almost given up on the hope to find each other again (Please refer to chapters 42-44)

TILL NOW, GEET DOESN'T KNOW THAT SAVITRI DEVI IS MAAN'S DAADI AND ANNIE IS MAAN'S LITTLE SISTER...and the truth will get revealed to her in a very harsh way (In the upcoming chapter)

______

I hope this chart answers all your confusions.

Will post next chapter (PART 44 B ) in 2-3 days.