PART 28

(A/N: I love these office episodes ... and I myself reliving those moments via this as well as the upcoming chapter... I have added lots of Pictures in this PART. hope you enjoy it. Also, I have to recheck on spelling and editing mistakes if any)

Maan and Geet settling down in the meeting room...

Geet is all confused and restless...wondering what is bothering her? Its not only that working alone with her boss...she is feeling that someone close to her is crying.

Just then, her mobile rings...It was a call from her Appa.

G: Sir...its my father online...please...

M: Hmm...

Geet moves towards the window and answers the call. He still looks at her while she starts answering her call. Why she looks more different than her regular self? Is it because of working here in odd time? Or she is emotional about something else? There is SOMETHING for sure. Maan is lost in his own assumptions while Geet answers her call.

A: Geetika..

G: Appa...eppadi irukenga? (Appa...how are you?) She could sense his voice is shaking...

A: All fine kutta

G: Yen azharenga? (Why are you crying?)

A: Naan azhalai (I'm not crying)

G: Enaku en appavai nalla theriyum...enna aachu? (I know my appa very well...what happened?)

A: Onnum illai kutta(Nothing dear)...Dont know why...missing you so much...and he started crying.

G: Appa...please...she could sense that he is crying for some other reason than what he is saying.

G: Yaaravadu edhavadhu sonnangala? Please Appa...Edhuvum kaadula vangikadhengo. Enaku Enmela, En Appa-Amma mela, Idhu ellathukum mel...Bhagawan mela nambikai irruku...Enakku adhu podhum...Yaaru enna vena sollattum...kavalai padadengo Appa. (Did somebody say anything to have hurt you? Please Appa...just show your deaf ears...I have faith in my self, my parents and above all Babaji...so, dont worry)

A: Andha bagawan thaan enn kai vittutane (Babaji is the one who has betrayed me)

G: Appadiyellam solladengo Appa...bhagawan punniyathula ellam sariaayidum(Please dont say that Appa...Babaji is the one who will set things right) Geet takes a sigh and has to stop her conversation here as Maan has been waiting and she has to get start with her work. Appa...Innaiku enaku officela velai iruku. Naan ippo officela irukken. Naan naalaiku pesatta? (Appa...I have some work at office and hence I am in office right now...can I call you tomorrow?)

A: Sari kutta...bye...her Appa never asks her any questions why she is still in office as he blindly trusts her.

Radhika yells at Krishnan once he is thro with his call...Now, why did you call Geet with this state of mind? She is very sharp and would have guessed something wrong...What will she think?

A: Ennadi panradhu (What shall I do?) ...Feeling guilty...why did we force her into this marriage...all this should have not happened to her...see... She is all alone in Delhi...strugling...and she is still working at this time... And she is consoling me not to cry where as we parents are supposed to console her as our one decision has lopsided her life.

R: We were also in such a situation and we had to take such a decision keeping our joint family in mind...lets not blame ourselves. I am sure...everything will be fine. Bagawanpaddi inime ellam nalladhu dhaan nadakkum (With blessings of babaji, everything will go fine henceforth)