PART 40 C

Geet and Pinky return home and Meera has been eagerly waiting for them...

Geet hugs her dearly...Hey Birthday Girl...How was your day today?

Mer: It was great yaar! guess what? Yash had kept a surprise for me too...He had arranged for a surprise party for me...

G: Hey...that's so nice of him.

Geet was seriously thinking...rather comparing Yash with Maan.. How she wish her boss realised that employees are just other humans around him and he needs to treat them in par. she couldn't help take a sarcastic sigh and all lost in her boss's thoughts and just then Meera twitched her fingers to draw Geet's attention.

Mer: Yeh achanak tujhe kya ho gaya? kin kayalon main khoyi hain? (What happened to you all of sudden? Lost in some thoughts?). Hectic office work?

Geet nods for a NO thinking that she is not assigned even basic tasks these days then how would she feel tired?

G: Nothing like that yaar..all fine with me.

Mer: Hmm...anyways...for today you being tired or not is least of my concern as we all going out...so, C'mon..girlz...get ready..

P: what? where?

Mer: Today, we are having dinner out and its my treat...Yash is also joining me.

Oh wow...Pinky is all excited. But Geet is not that interested.

G: But Meera...I have to prepare for my unit tests...you people carry on and convey my regards to Yash

Mer: Geet...Nothing doing...you are coming with me and that's final.

G: I have my test tomorrow...

Mer: Its for tomorrow not today right? I know you very well you would have already prepared for it and you will top up in test scoring

G: But Meera...

Mer: Nothing doing...Also, I have got a smart partyware for you...please dont come in chudidar.

G: Meera...why all this?

Mer: Because I am treating you at TRIDENT SQUARE...its a place where you must wear some sort of western attire...

Pinky is super excited hearing this...WOW...TRIDENT SQUARE...That's pretty interesting...I will wear the best of the western attire that I have.

G: Par...Par...

Mer: Yeh kya Par...Par laga rakha hain...Come lets get ready...We need to be there by 8:00...Yash will come to pick us up in next one hour.

Meera had got a nice and elegant pink dress for Geet. It was looking so perfect on Geet as if that dress was made for her. Meera and Pinky hug her sideways..

Mer: Wow Geet...you are looking S**Y!!😍

P: Haaye you look like my favourite strawberry cake. I feel like eating you alive right now..

Geet feels too shy listening to this. STOP IT Both of you!

G: I still don't feel like coming out.

Mer: Why? Because of this dress? Com'on Geet..you have worn modern attires on special occasions during our college days..isnt it?

G: Yes..college days were different..

Mer: Nothing different...now stop gribbing..

Just then, the door bell rings and Meera rush to open the door to receive her boss.. Yash Malhotra