PART 36

Would love to dedicate this part to @kannammakathal 😍. Thank you for your request and here goes my update.  Hope you like it 🥰

A/n: Whole lot of twists in upcoming parts. 🤯

PART 36

Geet looks out and it seems no way to stop soon and she decides to leave. Oh Yes..you are right! I will not even get a taxi later. I will take your leave....see you again soon

D: Bye bete...take care.

D ST: hmm...I am sure Maan must be waiting for her somewhere down this hill...Ganeshji...What I think must be true...😉

The rain started catching up speed and it started pouring heavily

G: Oh this rain...its better I get downstairs as early as possible.

Geet is stepping down the stairs at full speed. The stairs were covered with a transparent green glass sheet roof top..hence luckily she is not getting drenched while getting down the stairs...but the last few steps touching the ground level were full of water and slippery. Geet didn't notice it and she ran over it...slipped and about to fall down on the ground when someone runs to her and grabs her by her waist. During this process, she happens to hit her head on his chest and holds both her hand on his shoulder with a tight grip...

 During this process, she happens to hit her head on his chest and holds both her hand on his shoulder with a tight grip

Both got into "Semi-hug" position feeling each other's breath.she somehow guessed who it is and she moves a little back to look at his face and both have a eye lock. His hand is still holding on to her waist...Rain drops falling on them but they are still lost in each other...don't know why.

Both snap out immediately when they realize they are in a public place. Still raining heavily

G: Sir..

M: Get into the car...quick

The car was parked a few feet away. Aah...Geet couldn't walk as one of her feet got twisted. She tried to walk but couldn't. Maan notices it and lifts her instantly....without even giving a second thought. Oops...Geet was taken into a surprise. Ofcourse she didn't expect this at all... and how could people around miss such a sight? 😉...Geet doesn't know how to react. On one hand she is feeling embarrassed and on other hand she is feeling ticklish and going thro some weird sensations with his touch... An Eyelock again not to miss. Bhagawane...(Babaji) yen ennai ippadi sodhikkirai? (Why are you testing me like this?) why the more I try to stay away from him, the more we end up banging on each other...why are you doing this to me? And see the condition that I am put thro now. I didn't call for this and at the same time I am not able to voice it out. ..WHY? She is still lost looking at him. On one hand she is fighting with her god and on the other hand, her body and soul is finding solace in him...and this terribly confuses her. Bhagawane..I don't want to get into any thought that doesn't have a future.