Bones Exposed

*Austin's POV*

I'm so nervous I can feel my knees shaking. When was the last time I was this scared? Probably when my band had to perform in front of thousands of people last year in Vancouver. Oh God, what if I start to randomly choke on food and spit it all over Alan? Or worse, what if my pants fall off? I checked my belt, it was holding my jeans in place perfectly fine. Fuck. I have to get a hold of myself.

"Alan, are you ready yet?" I yelled from the front of the bus. That Ginger Princess has been getting ready for the past hour, taking his time. I, on the other hand, have been drinking more and more, trying to stop the nervousness reverberating through my entire body, and it seemed to be working, slowly yes, but surely.  

"Yes," Alan said in a sing song voice, shattering my thought process, and came over to me. Damn, he looked hot, with those skinny black jeans and a Slipknot t-shirt paired with a couple of bracelets. He looked at me out of the corner of his eye and smiled slightly. I looked down at my outfit, I was wearing dark blue jeans, a black t-shirt, and a black leather jacket. 

"What?" I asked Alan. 

"Nothing, you look hot," he said simply and headed for the door, swinging his hips.

I looked after him, surprised, then ran to catch up.

"The guys won't be back until 12 pm so we have plenty of time," I said.

"That's good," Alan said. After five minutes of walking, he lightly grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers.

By the time we reached the restaurant, I felt like I was floating in the heavens above. 

------------------------

When the waitress led us to our seats and we ordered the food, that's when it felt like this was going to be a very awkward night.

"So uh...what's your favorite movie?" I asked Alan, all the while knowing the answer.

"Austin, you already know which movie it is - stop acting so awkward and shy, it's okay," Alan said looking at me.

"Sorry, I'm just a little anxious," I said to him.

"It's okay, just breathe. Sheesh Austin, you're my best friend, just be yourself, I accept you for you...I kind of fell for that guy," Alan said and reached out to hold my hand.

I breathed a sigh of relief.

We spent the next 3 hours just talking about anything that seemed to interest us and eating. By the end of the date I knew that I was head over heels in love with this boy.

-----------

Heading back to the bus, I initiated the hand holding and we lapsed into a comfortable silence.

"I had a great time with you Austin," Alan said turning to me when we reached the bus.

"Me too," I said, my heart beating a million miles an hour.

"We should do this again you know," he said and lightly tapped my chest. I couldn't help it, I randomly hugged him close to my body. 

He returned my hug and asked, "Your heart is beating like crazy, you okay?". He looked up at me, waiting for the answer.

"Yeah I'm fi-" I was saying when he suddenly crashed his lips to mine. I kissed back, closing my eyes and hugging him even closer to my body, feeling his heat. When he pulled away he said, "I don't know about you, but I think this kind of makes us relationship material,"

"Agreed," I said, leaning down and kissing him again.

We were making out for a good five minutes when suddenly I hear footsteps and loud voices. Alan heard it too, whispering "Shit" under his breath and quickly stepping away from me.

"The guys are back early," I whispered under breath. Alan nodded and we snuck into the bus through the back door, with me almost falling flat on my face by tripping over a step. When we got inside, we made a mad dash for our bunks. I pulled out my phone while Alan laid back on the bunk bed, closing his eyes.

"Hey guys, you in here?" we both heard the door opening and Phil yelling.

"Yeah, next time you can be more quiet, some people are trying to sleep here," Alan yelled dramatically from his bunk bed while I tried to hold in my laughter.

"Sorry," Phil yelled, then proceeded to make the loudest ruckus in the kitchen. "Sorry again," he yelled when he got what he wanted.

"So what have you guys been up to?" Ashley asked walking in.

"Nothing much, checking my Twitter while Alan slept like a dead dog," I said, feeling paranoid.

"Oh cool," he said lying back on the bed.

Jinxx walked in, stopped dead in her tracks, looked at me, then at Alan then smiled. She winked in my direction while I blushed like crazy.

"So where have you been?" I asked her.

"Out with the guys," she answered sitting down on her bunk.

"What about Andy?" I asked her.

"Yes dad, he's my boyfriend," she said and rolled her eyes.

'Time to get her back' I thought. "Have you been doing something you shouldn't have? Is that why you're blushing?"

"Shut up dad! No I haven't, and I'm not blushing," she yelled and buried her head in the pillow. I chuckled to myself while Ashley laughed his butt off.

"Hey Austin, Tino said that he saw you and Alan making out in front of the bus, what's up with that? Are you two a couple or something?" Phil asked walking in.

'Fuck, shit is going to go down', I thought while Jinxx looked up at me from her pillow, Alan looked like he was going to have a heart attack, with his eyes bulging out of his head as he stared me down, and Ashley looked mildly interested.