Something to Hide

**Another legend taken too damn soon. Raise your wands in the last farewell. I grew up with Alan Rickman and Harry Potter, it helped me escape from reality while at the same time teaching me valuable life lessons. A part of my childhood has died today, Alan Rickman, you'll be missed but never forgotten. Thank you for giving us your phenomenal performances.

~"After all this time?

Always"**

*Jinxx's POV*

"Finally someone with a plan," Tre said, randomly putting his head under the pillow.

"What's your plan?" Billie asked me hopelessly.

"Well for one, stop sounding like we're the only ones left on the planet and we'll have to eat each other in order for one of us to actually survive. Second, we should go back to your house and figure something out from there, since plans that take a second to come up with sometimes end up being the best ones," I said.

Mike and Vic nodded their heads in agreement while Billie got up and said, "Okay, so then let's go,"

Without waiting for us, Billie left the room and I heard him thundering down the stairs like an elephant.

"You think your plan will work?" Tre asked me worriedly.

"Of course it will," I said with confidence and got off the bed. If it won't, then what will happen?

Following after Billie, me, Tre, Vic and Mike descended down the stairs and after briefly telling Austin where we're going, we left the house. Billie was sitting in his black Mercedes, and we piled into the car, with me sitting shot gun, earning a pout from Tre.

When we were all situated in the car, with Mike sitting behind me and Tre behind Billie and Vic squished uncomfortable between them we took off. Billie drove for about 20 minutes in somber silence before pulling up before a giant dark brown two story house.

"Okay guys, so here's my plan-" before I could tell them of my genius plan, we see Adrienne leaving the house with a middle aged man, clad in a fine suit, complete with a tie and sparkly expensive shoes. He had a mop of brown hair, and as we watched, he threw his head back and laughed, probably in response to something Adrienne said.

As we all watched, she suddenly looked this way, and we all simultaneously ducked our heads.

"Oh my God if she saw us we're all so fucking dead," I heard Tre mutter.

"I can't believe I got to the point where I have to spy on my wife just to have an excuse to see her," Billie said and sighed.

"Will all of you please shut up," I said.

"Don't worry, you're not the only one, I do the same thing with my girlfriend when I'm bored," Vic said.

"Oh yeah I know what you're talking about," Tre said sighing.

"GUYS! I swear to the Lord, I'm getting more issues just by talking with you and if you all don't shut up I'll shit in my hands," I practically yelled.

"What'd you say?" Tre yelled louder than me while we all shushed him.

"She said she has issues and she's going to shit in her hands," Mike said.

"Guys, no-"

Billie interrupted by saying, "You do have issues if you're going to shit in your hands,"

"Guys-" I tried to intervene again but Tre cut me off.

"Why would you shit in your hands? I mean, are your hands cold? Or do you want to just walk around and rub that shit on trees, to kind of mark your territory?" Billie mhm-ed with Mike while Vic pulled out some binoculars, climbed over Tre, and spied on Adrienne as if this conversation wasn't taking place.

"Where the hell did you get those binoculars?" I asked him.

"They were under the car seat," he said.

"Billie, why do you keep freaken binoculars under your seat?" I asked him.

He turned to me and said, "Oh you know, different reasons, all insane and crazy if you really want to hear them,"

"He is crazy," Mike said to me, nodding his head.

"Oh my God, guys guys, shut up and drive away – Adrienne is coming this way," Vic whisper yelled and punched Billie in the shoulder.

Glancing out the window, I saw her crossing the lawn, straight over to our car.

"Well fuck me over sideways and flip me down to Hell's gate, I think shit is going to go down," I said.

"WE GOTTA GET OUT OF HERE!" Billie wailed like a banshee and pressed on the gas pedal, almost crashing against the Ford he parked behind of. Somehow he got himself trapped in the tight place and looked like a stricken puppy who didn't know what to do with himself.

Adrienne was halfway across the lawn by now and Billie looked around frantically.

"Mike move, I have to get out!" Billie yelled and proceeded to climb into the back seat, hitting Tre in the face with his shoe by accident and ending up on Mike's lap. He started to tug at the car door, but it refused to open. Cursing lightly under his breath, he crawled over Tre and onto Vic and started to frantically rattle the door but it refused to budge too.

Looking around, I tried to figure out how to help him – I can open the wind, oh I see the problem: "You forgot to unlock the car doors you old fart," I said, leaning over to his side of the driver's seat and pressing the button.

Billie pushed on the car door with so much ferocity that it banged open and he fell on the ground. Hastily he got up but it was too late, Adrienne was already standing in front of him with an expression that was somewhere between amusement and fake anger.

"I have to talk to you," she said. Billie hung his head and turned back to the car. Sticking his head through the car door, he said, "Ill be out soon,"

"Remember Billie, apologize profusely, admit she's right – except when she says you cheated on her, compliment her, and admit that you're wrong at everything," I said. He nodded his head grimly and looked at us like he's seeing us for the last time and his execution is only 10 feet away.

"Good luck," Tre and Mike said in unison. Vic nodded his head in agreement, looking slightly scared.

"It'll be fine, she loves you," I said as he closed the car door and headed to the house with Adrienne.