Ohioisonfire

*Jinxx's POV*

"Either today or tomorrow. We're hoping to get all the beds in by today, but if not, someone could crash on the couch," dad said.

"Okay," I said, "I'm gonna go buy something to eat, okay dad?" I added.

"Sure, take Alan with you," dad said.

"I don't need a babysitter, I can look after myself," I told him.

"You're still bringing him along, you know that right?" dad said.

I sighed and stormed off into my bunk. Why doesn't he let me have at least some privacy? If I can't even go off to buy breakfast alone, I can imagine what the rest of the tour will be like.

I was not helped by the fact that Alan was still sleeping in my bunk, looking like a cute little kitten. Like seriously, what's up with guys looking so cute and adorable when they sleep? My anger went away the minute I saw him.

I lightly tapped his shoulder. He woke up and looked around, completely disorientated. "Oh, good morning Jinxxy," he said when he saw me.

Then he put his head back on the pillow, tugged the blanket over himself and went back to sleeping.

"No, Alan, wake up, I need you to come with me to get something to eat," I said, poking his side. Poke, poke, poke.

Eventually he opened his eyes and said, "Ok, ok, I'm coming," he rolled over and fell right on top of me.

"Alan get off!" I said, lying on the ground. Amazingly, it looked like this boy went right back to sleeping when he fell on top of me.

"Wha? Oh yeah, yeah, I'm off," he said, getting up, then helping me up to my feet.

"So where are we going?" he asked me.

"Um, Sonic or Denny's. My dad doesn't want to let me out alone so you have to babysit," I said to him.

"Oh come on sweetie, he's being overprotective because he loves you," Alan said to me.

"Yeah, but it's still annoying," I muttered.

"Hey I have an idea, are you up for it?" he asked me, his eyes glittering mysteriously, all signs of sleepiness gone.

"Um, yeah, sure?" I said, not trusting that gaze.

"Okay, then go get dressed," he said to me.

I grabbed my dark grey skinny jeans, an FIR t-shirt and a black hoody and went to the bathroom. After getting dressed, I put on my makeup and tried unsuccessfully to pet down my hair again. Then I went over to my bunk, Alan was already dressed and waiting for me.

"So what was that idea of yours?" I asked him.

"I'm gonna piss Austin off," Alan said happily.

"Why??" I asked him.

"Well, I don't know, he bothered you and it's gonna be fun! Did you ever see Austin mad? He looks so adorable, you'll see," he said to me.

"Okay," I said.

Alan peered around the door (we had a door that separated the bunk beds room from the front where there was a TV and something that resembled a kitchen) and motioned for me to come closer.

He whispered to me, "Austin's holding up the TV so there's no chance he's going to come after us," then purposefully raised his voice and said, "Well Austin made a good choice of letting me babysit you, but don't worry sweetie, I can do a lot more things to you than babysitting,"

"WHAT?" I heard dad yell from the other room.

Alan winked at me, then took my hand and pulled me to the front. We passed dad, who was holding up the TV and looking at us and Alan was right, he looked so adorable, his brow was furrowed, his eyes angry, and he said, "What did you just say Alan?". He looked so funny too, he couldn't put the TV down without breaking it, and he couldn't move too much because the TV was obviously too heavy. So he was just left standing there, looking unbelievably angry because he knew he was trapped and could do nothing about it.