My Understandings

*Jinxx's POV*

"Alan please move your butt," I said to him and got up.

"OH MY GOD I HAVE A DATE TODAY AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WEAR!" Alan screamed at the top of his lungs, making Austin choke on his tea.

"Dude, calm down, just wear a suit, casual yet elegant you know?" I said to him.

"I have to text my honey!" he said, still looking jittery and frightened.

I walked out of the room then, with dad looking after me suspiciously. Looking through the refrigerator, I couldn't find any Monster so I ran up to my room and rummaged through my closet and found one in one of my backpacks. I took it out and tried to back out of my closet without letting anything topple to the floor. I was able to do so and then slammed the door shut quickly. "Hah! Take that closet," I said out loud and turned around. I almost dropped my can of Monster when I saw a figure towering over me. "What the -?" I said before looking up and seeing that it was just dad.

"Holy shit dad, you scared the living shit out of me!" I practically yelled, my heart doing a million beats a minute, my hands shaking. When I get scared, I curse. A lot.

"Sorry," he said and looked at me carefully.

"Wha? Monster is my fucking brand of heroin," I said to him, managing to open the can with my trembling fingers and taking a sip.

"Nothing, just checking up on you," he said to me and patted my head. "You're turning more into Alan every day," I said.

I heard Alan say, "Where did everyone go? I got so lonely!" and I felt him stand behind me. Well, well, speak of the devil.

"Don't worry, you're not alone, you're with me!" I sung to him and then turned around and kissed his cheek. "Jinxx," dad began in warning tone. "Yeah, yeah, dad I'm just being friendly," I told him while Alan hid behind me.

"Yeah and I just got the girl I hooked up with yesterday to go out on a date with me! Woo!" Alan said, sounding rather worried.

"Don't worry so much," I said to him, then walked out of the room and down the stairs. 

Crashing on the couch, Alan and Austin soon followed suit, and we watched movies until late night. Alan left around eight, dressing up in a nice suit, picture perfect and all. He made me help him straighten his hair and then his tie, and then left, looking all perplexed and worried.

"He's going to get hurt," Austin said the minute he left.

"How do you know? Maybe he found the right one this time," I said, trying to sound reassuring.

"You don't know him honey, but you'll see," he said, sadly.

We went back to watching movies and soon, I felt myself starting to drift off. In no time, I fell asleep, and woke up briefly when I felt myself being put to bed, "Goodnight sweetie," I heard dad say just before sleep welcomed me back with open arms.

---------------------

*a month later*

It's January and I'm in the middle of packing up for the tour. The past month has been great - Alan is in a nice relationship with Cassidy, she seems nice enough, even though she looks too fake, kind of like a Plastic from Mean Girls. Austin is the best dad I could ever ask for. He's unbelievably nice and sweet, I could trust him with everything, and he's so easy to please, just a simple hug or a kiss on the cheek or me calling him "daddy" makes his whole face light up.

He made my birthday super special even though I told him that it's no big deal. He threw a big party and invited PTV, with whom I was already best friends with, Escape the Fate, Asking Alexandria, Blessthefall and All Time Low. I got so many presents, 20 CDs from blessthefall, a guitar from PTV, with Tony's and Vic's promise that they will teach me how to play. An IPad from ETF, with their music downloaded in it, and some band merch from All Time Low and Asking Alexandria. Austin bought me a humongous ice cream cake, and got me a bike since I always wanted one. Alan got me Squidgy almost as big as my bed, saying that if I ever feel alone and he can't make it to me on time, I can always hug that Squidgy and imagine I'm hugging him. Tino, Aaron and Phil gave me a gigantic collection of horror movies since dad didn't have too many of those.

I never had a happier birthday.

Anyways, back to packing. It was some grueling, hard work. Probably because I was stuffing way too many band tees in my too small bag. After a couple more grunts and thrusts (Wow, that sounded way too wrong o.o) I was able to zip up my bag and drag it downstairs.

Dad was already downstairs, talking on his cell. When he saw me, he smiled and said, "The bus will be here in like a minute,"

"Okay," I said and started to drag some luggage outside, with the help of dad. Soon enough, the bus stopped in front of our house and we piled in. Right away, I got tackled into a hug by Aaron, Tino, Alan and Phil.

"Hey Jinxxy, how's life?" Tino asked me. Our past "feud" or however you want to call it, was long forgotten. I was never mad at him to begin with, and I made Alan and Austin apologize for their actions because Tino looked so hurt, and he sent me about a million texts saying he's sorry.  

"It's all unicorns and rainbows," I said to him.

"I shall show you your bunk!" he said to me and pulled me to the back of the bus.

"I'm underneath you and the Ginger Princess is across from you," Tino said. He pulled open the curtain and I saw a gigantic Squidgy lying on top of my bed. The blanket was black as well as the pillows, I looked at Tino and raised my eyebrows, "Yes, we all know you're obsession with black, so there you go, your favorite color". There was a small TV and a place to charge my phone and IPod too.

"Thanks you guys," I said and smiled.

"No problemo," he said while Alan came over and climbed into my bunk.

"Um, Alan, wrong bunk," I said to him. He lifted his head of my pillow and said, "Are you sure? I'm just so lonely, Cassidy isn't here," in a groggy voice.

"You can stay here," I said to him and patted his shoulder. Damn, that boy can fall asleep faster than anyone I know. He's like a cat.

I climbed into my bunk, pushed Alan a little to the side, without him waking up and put it my headphones. I turned on BVB and started to drift off too.

*Jinxx's POV*

*the next morning*

I woke up to the bus stopping and by the time I pulled myself out of my bunk, (being careful Alan wouldn't fall out of the bed) I heard voices coming from the front. I tried to pet down my hair and then walked to the front.

I was greeted by the sight of dad and Phil carrying something that resembled a bed.

"Uh, what is that?" I asked when they were able to stuff the "bed" through the narrow opening otherwise called as our door.

"A bunk bed. Well, a bed, but smaller because I don't think our bus can take a whole size bed without it's wheels collapsing," Phil said.

"Oh. . .um, okay," I said.

"We have a band staying with us for this tour," Austin explained, seeing the confusion written on my face.

"Band? I thought you were touring alone or-?" I asked him, surprised.

"Sorry we didn't tell you, but we had to make 100% sure they were coming because Black Veil Brides bus broke down and they don't have enough time to get a new one so we decided for them to stay on our bus since Escape The Fate's bus is even smaller so there's no chance they're taking them." Austin said.

"So wait, BVB and ETF are touring with us, and we're sharing the bus with BVB?" I asked. I did not know any of this and sharing the bus with BVB? THE BVB? Omg, don't fangirl, don't fangirl! I had been a huge fan of BVB since 2011, and now I'm going to have to share the bus with them? Well fuck me over sideways and dick toss that shit to Hell's gate.

"Yep," Austin said.

"So when are they, um, coming?" I asked, trying to sound uninterested.