Adopted by Austin Carlile

Introductions

Hello :) My name is Jinxx Ashley Winter. I'm 16, turning 17 next month, December 7th. I've been put into this stinking orphanage since the day I was born. Literally. My mom just left me right after she gave birth to me. Just  left me on the doorsteps of Sunshine Orphanage that is, and let me tell you - it's anything but sunshine. It's one of those church orphanages, and frankly, it takes religion a tad bit too seriously.

I have dark brown curly hair that I would love to dye dark blue but can't because it's not allowed in the orphanage. I have brown eyes, I'm about 5'6, can't play any instruments or sing. All I can do is listen to music, read, and sleep. 

I do love music though, it's my life, no matter how cliche that sounds, and it helped by giving me the courage I needed to save my life over and over again. I would love to meet the bands I listen to and thank them in person for making the music that helps thousands. Bands like BVB, OM&M, TAA, AA, BMTH, SWS, ETF, FIR, TPR, TWY, Citizen, etc.

I have been in over 12 foster homes since I was left at this orphanage, but I was always sent back because I'm too rebellious, too much of a freak, and didn't know how to do the "perfect" all these families expected of me. Not that I care, I don't want to live with those assholes anyway.

Last of all, I self harm. I know it's wrong but I'm depressed - this depression digs its black razor sharp claws into my soul, rips everything apart and leaves me feeling...empty. Dead. And dragging that blade along my wrist and watching the blood first well up in thick luscious drops and then slowly drip down my arm to form thin rivulets cascading down my arm, well, it calms me. It gets rid of the numb feeling and just makes me feel alive. That isn't any excuse to paint your body in scars, but don't we all do whatever it takes to keep us alive? 

There's nothing left to say about me I guess, so I'll move on to the story.