The Accidents That You Cold Find, It's Like Some Kind Of Suicide

*My lovelies I appreciate with all of my heart that y'all take the time to read, vote and comment my story! I love you all and would appreciate it if you guys and gals would take some time and comment what you think about the story, what you like, don't like, what you think is going to happen next, etc. Basically anything you wanna say, say it! I welcome all comments :D

Once again, thank you all my fellow Squidgy's!

Rage & Love*

*the next day*

I was carefully arranging my books on the bookshelf when I felt something hit me in the back. I jumped into the air, mostly from the element of surprise rather than pain. Whatever it was, it was soft. I turned around and saw a defiant Alan staring at me while leaning against the doorframe. I glanced down to come face to face with Squidgy. Here comes craziness.

"You throw like a little girl. Who can't throw," I said, turning back to my books.

"That insult was out of date when Adam used it on Eve," Alan fired back. I could feel his gaze on my back, trying to burn me down. Or something.

"I wish I were as smart as you think you are," I said and turned back to him.

"Oh please, I could care less!" he flung his hand sassily into the air.

"Really Alan? You 'could care less'?" I asked, crossing my arms and raising my eyebrows. He looked at me, dumbfounded and somewhat speechless.

"Look Alan, if I wanted to hear from an asshole, I'd fart. Now what did you come here for?" I asked.

"Me and Austin are going out for a bit, we'll be back in a while," he huffed, making his way over to me and hugging me close. "Oh Alan, you're squishing the life and the oxygen out of me," I wheezed.

"Yeah yeah, I just came to say we love you and we'll be back soon," he said and left. Who proclaims their love by throwing something and then getting into an insult battle? Apparently, Alan does.

Why are those dudes always leaving and going out somewhere anyway? It's like they don't even live here.

I jumped into the shower after hearing the front door slam shut and making it as brief as possible. Then I wrapped the towel around me and exited the bathroom.

"Morning sunshine!" Billie piped up. Some people disappear quickly and some appear out of thin air. Wearing cute sweatpants and a tank top that shows off your arm tattoos in the best way. Laying on my bed languidly, winking at me.

"Morning, can you get out? I kinda need to change," I said and pointed to the door.

"Mm-mm," he shook his head from side to side like a maniac and then smiled at me.

"Ugh, suit yourself," I rolled my eyes at him.

"I thought we were on first name basis here," he said and rolled over onto his stomach to watch my progress over to the mahogany wardrobe.

Grabbing a change of clothes I walked back into the bathroom and threw them on. Applying some light makeup and gathering my hair up into a ponytail I double checked my reflection and left the bathroom.

"Hello there gorgeous, and what are you up to on this foune foune day?" he asked me and winked, still laying on his stomach.

"Nothing, you got anything planned?" I asked, taking a seat across from him.

"Just the usual," he said and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I looked into those forest green eyes of his, feeling myself getting lost. He seemed to be doing the same thing while biting his bottom lip. I wanted to say something, but I felt that by doing so, this equilibrium between tranquility and sparks would be shattered. And I didn't want that.