You Make Me Sick

**MY LOVELY SQUIDGES I'M SO SORRY I HAD NOT UPDATED FOR SO LONG!! :'( :'( I'VE BEEN WAY TOO BUSY WITH COLLEGE WHILE AT THE SAME TIME LOSING MY INSPIRATION BUT NOW IT'S BACK THANKS TO YOUR LIKES AND COMMENTS :D :D ONCE AGAIN, THANK YOU FOR READING, LIKING, AND COMMENTING MY STORY :D LOVE YOU ALL GALS AND GUYS, HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!!**

*Jinxx's POV*

There was a tense silence, during which humanity could have found a cure for cancer. Finally, Alan said, "Um, I honestly don't think that's such a good idea Austin...I'll think about it though,"

Damn. That must have hurt. I suddenly realized that they're going to come in, so I quickly exited the bus, bumping into Alan. He didn't even seem to notice. Looking up at Austin, I saw the most grief stricken look on his face. I felt my heart break. 'Alan should really consider giving Austin a second chance, he really did change,' I thought to myself.

"Um guys, I'm gonna go get a Monster, you want anything?" I asked carefully.

"No, thanks Jinxxy," Alan said sadly, and went inside the bus.

"Me neither," Austin said, looking after Alan with that same expression on his face.

I hugged Austin tightly and said, "Don't worry, everything will work out,"

"Thanks sweetie, I hope you're right," he said returning the hug, and then walking back on the bus.

********* *********

Coming back with my Monsty, I saw that mostly everyone was in their bunks, sleeping, except CC and Jake. We settled down to watch a movie and I fell asleep halfway through it, since CC stole the Monster and drank it in one gulp and was left bouncing around like a bunny on steroids.

"So when you leave this Earth,

When your heart stops you'll see,

There's no choir of angels,

There's no Gods to meet,"

My ringtone blared right next to my head and I almost fell off of my bunk bed. "Shit," I quietly muttered and looked around – someone had carried me back to my bed when I fell asleep. I checked my cell to see who the hell who was calling me at this time of night.

When I saw the name I almost fell off my bed. Again.

"Alex!" I whisper yelled into the cell after quickly pressing it to my ear.

"Jinxxy! What's up with you!!!!" I heard him on the other end of the cell, sounding slightly muffled by all the static (in case you guys forgot, Alex is the dude in the middle of the story, he kinda disappeared but now he's back! Tum tum tummmm!! >:D)

"I'm fine! I haven't heard from you in so long!" I continued to whisper yell into the cell.

"I'm sorry but I've been busy with Jake's parents – they finally adopted me after what seemed like a million court cases. My stupid stepdad tried to get his rights back, but he couldn't because, hallelujah, I'm old enough to decide who I want to be with and the judge had to listen to me," he yelled into my ear.

"That's so awesome! How are you feeling though? And where are you? And when can I see you again?" I asked him.

"I'm feeling so much better, I'm in LA with Jake's parents, and I'll be the FIRST ONE to welcome you guys back from tour in a week," he said.

"I swear to God if you don't shut up, I'll go into that bed and give you a fucking reason to scream!" Ashley yelled from across the room.

"What was that?" he asked.