Space Enough To Grow

*Happy New Year my lovely Squidgy's! I hope the upcoming year would be filled with happiness, fortune, health and love for each and every single one of us. Thank you all so much for all the views, likes, follows, comments, and love! I appreciate it with all of my heart my lovelies! I hope you enjoy this chapter – there's a special new character introduced whom I think most of you will love ;D :D :D :D*

*Jinxx's POV*

Alan got to leave in a couple of days and we headed back home in the tour bus that we all learned to associate with home over the past couple of months. It was bittersweet in a way, and everyone seemed to feel it. Dropping everyone off at their places, first with BVB, then with OM&M, we all gave each other tight hugs and eventually, me, Raven, Andy, Alan and Austin ended up alone on the bus.

"I'll text you 24/7," Andy said, kissing the top of my head.

"Andy, it's okay, you live four blocks away from me. We won't have time to miss each other," I said as our bus stopped in front of his house.

Following him outside the bus I helped him carry some of his luggage to the front door. He hugged me tight to his chest, and kissed me. After our long kiss, we let go of each other, with him promising to see me tomorrow.

Going back into the bus I was greeted by Austin's lecture on how I shouldn't kiss too much and too long, I'll get cooties, while Alan and Raven winked at me from behind Austin's back.

Our driver dropped us off at Austin's and my place and getting our belongings and stepping out into the sunlit driveway I felt free. Austin stretched beside me, while Alan hauled all the luggage to the house. Seeing what Alan was doing, Austin started yelling at him to not pick up anything heavy "it's the doctor's orders," and ran after him. Me and Raven were left standing in the middle of the driveway, looking after the two grown-up men that acted too much like kids.

This looked like a life I wouldn't mind enjoying for as long as I live.

"Jinxx!" I heard Austin yell from the front porch. I pulled Raven along with me and we made our way up to the house. Walking into the house, I was greeted by a very weird sight. Alan was sitting on top of Alex, holding his hands in place with one hand while with the other grabbing his throat. Meanwhile, Austin was trying to tear the little Ginger off of poor Alex, whose face was turning a deep purple.

"Alan let go of Alex!" I yelled so loud I surprised myself and apparently Alan, because he lost his grip on Alex and Austin was able to drag him off.

"What...the hell...is your...problem?" Alex wheezed out.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry Alex! I thought you were a murderer!" Alan said, still in the arms of Austin, who had him in a death grip.

"Do I look like I'm capable of murder? I can barely carry my backpack to school," Alex said, getting up.

"Jinxxy!" Alex yelled seeing me, and ran over to me to wrap his arms around me and place kisses on my head.

"And you, my handsome stranger," he said, turning to Raven and kissing her hand.

Glancing around at my family, I realized that maybe, just maybe, there was a reason for me to stick around on this Earth and this life. I have a family that loves me, sure, not a perfect family, but hey, show me a family that is. Friends that care about me, a boyfriend that loves me, and a reason to live.

"Earth to Jinxx! Earth to Jinxx!" I heard Raven say and wave her hand in front of my face.

"I'm sorry, what?" I asked, looking at her.

"Food, the guys are going to order food, and Austin said I'm staying in your room and said that you'll show me it," she said.

I led the way up the stairs, with Raven following close behind. Everything looked dusty, or maybe it was just me - either way someone should really clean this house up.

Opening the door to my room I glanced around. Everything was exactly the same way as I left it before. Raven followed after me and said, "Nice room,"

"Thanks, you can sleep in the room right across from-" I said, but she cut me off.

"Can I please stay here with you? I really don't feel like being alone," Raven said, looking too lonely.

"Of course! We can drag in a couch from the other room, there's more than enough room for one," I said.

"Thanks," Raven said, looking shy and slightly awkward.

I came over and hugged her, easing the tension when she put her hands around me too.

Letting go, we walked into the other room and after much pushing and grunting, we got a couch into the room, and Raven fell on top of it.

"What do you think is gonna happen with the whole situation about me and the orphanage? I mean..." Raven said, sounding muffled from the couch.

"Don't worry, Austin will take care of it. He's not going to just leave you out in the street," I said and threw my stuffed elephant at her.

"Okay I guess," she said, just as Alan ran into the room and jumped onto my bed. The shock of his body hitting my bed sent me flying into the air and straight onto the floor.

"Ginger prince- NOO! LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO MY POOR DAUGHTER YOU LITTLE ORANGE POPSICLE!" dad yelled and ran over to me. He poked my side with his finger while I said, trying to get up, "No poking and I'm fine,"

"See, she's fine! Sheesh, calm your tits down," Alan said, stretching out on my bed and winking at Austin.

"Do you have something in your eye there Alan?" I said while Raven laughed her ass off.

"No, I am flirting with my cutie right there!" Alan said to Raven while Austin turned a bright shade of pink.

"No flirting in –" Austin was cut off by the piercing sound of the doorbell. Maybe it was the fact that it was so unexpected, or maybe it was that suddenly the whole room filled with dread, as if everyone was of the same mind, thinking that something bad was just around the corner - or on the other side of the door.

"I'll get it," I said after we sat in silence for what felt like forever, and the stranger on the other side of door rang the doorbell again, shattering the silence and our abyss of quietness.

Walking past the door, Raven suddenly caught up with me and said, "I'm coming with you,"

Mentally thanking all the high powers out there, I gladly accepted her company, not wanting to be alone with all this.

Reaching the front door, the stranger once again rang the doorbell, which sounded much louder this time, reverberating through my mind and blood. I shivered and grabbed the door handle.

And opened the door.

To come face to face with THE Billie Armstrong. As in, the freaken vocalist for Green Day. His seemingly always sorrowful light green eyes found mine, and a smile lighted his features. His fluffy raven black hair was more disheveled than usual, and the tiny wrinkles along his eyes and on his forehead seemed more defined.

"Holy shit, is that who I think it is?" Raven asked, her eyes going wide and her cheeks turning red. I rolled my eyes at her redness and turned back to Billie.

"Hi darling, mind if I come in? I mean, I don't know if Austin is here, but I really don't want to be alone right now. I don't know what I will do, considering that now I'm left completely all alone...my wife left me, and my kids, well..." he didn't finish the sentence as his smile disappeared, and his eyes took on the same sorrowful expression as before.

"Yeah, come in, come in, I'll go get Austin," I said while running midway through the kitchen and yelling for Austin.

Is this the beginning of another madness?