When You Can't Sleep At Night

*Jinxx's POV*

At first I couldn't fathom what Alan told me. Then when I saw he wasn't kidding, I almost exploded.

"WHAT?" I practically screamed and went over to Austin. He looked at me, his expression kinda scared.

"Is it true?" I asked him.

"Uhh, what?" he asked, trying to look all innocent.

"That your whore is going to live with us?" I yelled at him.

"Yes she will and don't call her a whore! You don't know her and you have no right to call her that!" he yelled back at me.

"You knew her for a day and you're already letting her live with us just because you fucked? Did you at least ask the other guys if it's okay with them that she's going to be on the same bus?" I asked him.

"I'm pretty sure they'll be fine with it because they see that she makes me immensely happy!" Austin yelled back.

"Fine then. Did you ask my opinion on whether or not I want her to live with that whor- Cassie?" I asked him.

"Last time I checked, I was still the parent around here and what I say, you have to follow," Austin yelled.

I stormed off to my room and slammed the door, falling on my bed, fuming with anger. After a couple of minutes, I heard a knock on my door.

"Go away," I yelled.

"It's Alex," Alex said before opening the door.

"Oh. Sorry. What's up?" I asked him.

"Don't worry too much about uh, Cassie. I mean, you never know what the future holds, you know? I know, I know, coming from a cutter but you never know," he said, standing awkwardly at the door.

"Yeah, but according to Alan, Austin gets attached easily," I sighed and motioned for him to come in.

He sat at the foot of my bed and in a minute, Alan came in too.

"Hey Squishy, don't worry about the Cassie chick, if she gives you any troubles you can always come live with me or any other of the guys. I'm pretty sure Andy would love to take you in," Alan said and winked. I smiled and said, "Thanks Alan,".

"No problem sweetie," Alan said and turned to Alex. "We have to go over your whole stepdad case, I'm pretty sure the social services would be very interested and in no time one of the guys will be able to legally adopt you," Alan said to Alex.

"Wait, adopt me? But who..." Alex said, his expression beyond confused.

"Well I talked to the guys from BVB and Jake wants to adopt a kid, sooo...yeah! Don't worry, let the adults do that!" Alan said and smiled at Alex, but is there some sadness that I saw in his eyes that he tried to hide? Eh, maybe just me.

Alex turned to me and hugged me suddenly. I hugged him back and he whispered into my ear, "Thank you so much, this feels like a dream,"

He leaned back and I smiled at him, "You're welcome," I said.

They walked out of the room together while I laid back on the bed and sighed. What am I supposed to do now? I mean I'm pretty sure Andy wouldn't mind if I were to move in with him but I should still ask.

I got up and went across the hall, completely ignoring dad and knocked on the door. Jinxx opened up, standing in his underwear, toothbrush in hand.

"Whatsh uph?" he asked, his mouth covered in toothpaste.

"Is Andy back?"

He nodded his head, then moved aside and motioned for me to come in. I came in and closed the door while Jinxx retreated to the bathroom.

Walking into the bedroom, I see Andy on the bed, his eyes glued to the TV watching Batman and eating Nutella out of a jar. He looked up when he saw and smiled widely, getting off the bed and tackling me into a hug.

"How is my love doing on this fine evening?" he asked me in a British accent and winked.

"Uh...um...great. Can I...ask you a serious question?" I asked him. His expression turned serious and he sat me down on the bed and sat next to me.

"Yeah, go ahead," he said.

"Um, so remember that chick that Austin went out the other day?" I asked Andy.

"Yeah, what about her?" Andy asked.

"Well apparently Austin is in love with her and currently she's moving in to the bus with us and when then tour ends she's moving in with me and Austin. So I was wondering if things ever get you know, hard, can I move in with you? Like, if it's okay with you and all," I asked him.

"Of course love, you can move in with me anytime and I won't mind!" Andy said and hugged me - maybe I should stop worrying?

*time warp to after concert cause I can DX*

After the concerto, we all piled into the hotel, and with me and Austin still not on speaking terms, I decided to crash with Jinxx and Andy because no way in hell am I going to stay in that tensed up atmosphere with Austin. I gathered some of my things while Austin was in the bathroom and walked over to Andy's and Jinxx's room.

"Hey guys!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"Stop yelling!" Jinxx yelled back even louder.

"NEVAH!!!!" I yelled back. He came out of the bedroom, and picked me up and started running around in circles, yelling, "We're late for the Hogwarts Express!"

"NOOO!!! RUN FASTER!" I yelled back and started smacking his butt. We both ended up laughing our butts off until Andy finally emerged from the bathroom and looked at us like we're two crazy lunatics who just escaped from a mental hospital. The expression on his face was so priceless that Jinxx fell on the floor from new fits of laughter, with me still on top of him. Finally we collected ourselves while Andy continued to stand there and look at us.

Jinxx got up, holding on to his stomach and said that he'll leave us alone and go to a bar, still wheezing from so much laughter. Not 5 minutes passed by after Jinxx left that I heard some loud knocking. Okay, "loud" is an overstatement, it was more like, banging on the door so hard it was about to break off its hinges and fly off into Narnia.

Andy went over and opened it and Austin came in, more like flew in like a hen onto a nest of its chicks.

"Where were you!!! I was looking for you everywhere! You could've at least told me where you were, I was worried sick! And then I walk around the rooms, asking everyone if they saw you and they tell me that you're in Andy's room? Are you fucking kidding me? What the fuck were you two doing here?" Austin yelled at me.

"Excuse me? This is Andy's and JINXX'S room okay? And we're not doing anything here! I didn't want to be in the same room as you are because I couldn't stand all this stupid tension! And anyways, you can always substitute me with Cassie...I'm staying here for the rest of the week...you can bring Cassie into your room all you fucking want," I said to him. Andy has moved to my side by the end of my whole little tirade and was standing next to me, holding my hand.

"Oh come on honey, you know it's not like that. I was worried sick about where you were! Cassie has nothing to do with this, please come back to the room," he asked me, his demeanor changing.

"No, and I'm not going to go back to that room for the rest of the week," I said to him and turned away. Honestly I expected him to stay and try to talk to me, but he didn't. So this Cassie chick really does have Austin wrapped around her little finger. He already doesn't care as much as he used to about me. Or maybe I'm just being selfish. Or maybe Austin doesn't want me. Or maybe he never did.  

So I spent the rest of the night with Andy, watching movies and goofing off. Jinxx came back in a couple of hours completely drunk, tripped over someone's shoe and fell on the bed, probably falling asleep while falling because we could hear light snores coming from him the minute he fell on the bed.