The Depths

*Jinxx's POV*

I was sitting on the floor, crying into my knees, when I heard the door open and someone come in and close the door behind them.

Looking up I saw Jake cross the room, sit next to me and put his arm around my shoulder.

"What happened? Did Andy do something to hurt you? Because if he did, I will personally rip his-"

"No," I interrupted him. "It's all my fault!" I explained the situation to him while he sat there silently, listening.

When I was done, he sighed and said, "Well, Andy CAN get jealous...especially with Ash...my advice is  just let him cool off a little bit and then talk to him again,"

"Okay, thanks Jake," I said and hugged him.

"You're welcome sweetie," he said, hugging me back.

Getting up I decided to go to my bunk bed and try and catch some z's before my confrontation with Andy.

*next day*

As the alarm clock glowed 10 am, I decided it was time to get up. Rolling out of bed and down to the kitchen, I opened the refrigerator, and took out a Monster since there was absolutely nothing else in there.

Plopping down in front of the TV I turned the channel to Spongebob and watched it for an hour. Later, a disgruntled CC came in and sat next to me.

"SPONGEBOB!! I'M A GOOFY GOOBER YEAH!!!" CC yelled.

"I'M A GOOFY GOOBER YEAH!!" I yelled back.

"WE'RE ALL GOOFY GOOFY GOOFY GOOBERS YEAH!" we both yelled.

"Both of you better shut the hell up before I rip the goofy goobers out of both of you, and shove them up your asses!" Ashley yelled from the bunk room.

CC and I burst out laughing while Andy walked in. He eyed us and quickly escaped into the kitchen.

CC looked at me knowingly and lightly patted my head, "Don't worry my young grasshopper, everything will work out,"

"Yeah, I guess," I said and sighed. I knew I had to go talk to him, but at the same time I didn't want to. He's the one who accused me of cheating over nothing, so he might as well talk to me first.

Alan walked in, randomly patted my head and walked into the kitchen. He walked right back out and asked, "Why is Andy crying?"

I got up and walked into the kitchen, worried. Alan was right, Andy was standing in the middle of the kitchen, wiping his eyes.

"Andy, what's wrong?" I walked over to him and hugged him.

"Nothing...something in my eye," he said, his voice slightly cracking.

"Ah, the typical lie," I said and gently took his hand away from his eyes. His eyes were red, and he was sniffling.

"Jinxx, I have to tell you something...I'm...I'm sorry for being so possessive. I just care about you so much and the thought of you hanging out with Ashley just...I don't know, angers me I guess. I'm sorry Jinxx, I'm really sorry. I thought you were cheating on me," Andy said and hung his head.

"It's okay silly! You should know I'll never cheat on you though, I love you too much," I said.

Andy took my face in his hands and looked me straight in the eyes, "I love you with all my heart too," he said and connected his lips to mine.

"Excuse mehhhh," I heard someone say and I and Andy quickly pulled away. Looking to see who interrupted us, I saw it was Tony.

"Turtle!!!!! What are you doing here?" I asked him and ran over to give him a hug. His arms were already open for me and he swept me into a tight hug.