Period accidents (part 1)

Y/n's POV
"Y/n, Pony, time to get up it's a school day!" I heard Darry yell from the kitchen, awaking me from my sleep.

"Ughhhh" I groaned back tiredly. I then looked over to see Pony still in bed, not wanting to get up either.

Soda, Pony, and I share a bed since Pony and I started getting nightmares when my parents passed away in a car crash almost a year ago. Soda must have already been up and showered because I could hear him and Darry faintly from in the kitchen.

"Soda go get the twins up" I heard Darry.

Pony and I both knew what was coming, as we hid under the blankets, waiting any minute for Soda to come in. Not a second later, Soda came running in and jumping on top of us. "Come on guys, time for school" he said well tickling us over the covers.

"F..f..ine" I said between laughs.

"Okay Soda were up, were..HAHA..up!" Pony got out while laughing. I felt a pain in my stomach but ignored it. Soda stoped tickling us and sat up on the bed as he waited for us to come out from under the covers.

"Morning Pepsi-cola!" I flung my head out from the covers as I sat up. Pepsi-cola was just a nickname my brothers and I call Soda sometimes. Pony then sat up. I looked at my twin to say good morning but when I did, he was staring wide eyed at a big circle of blood on the bed sheet. By the time I looked at Pony, to the circle of blood, then to Soda, Soda was already staring at the bloody bed sheet with a concerned look on his face.

"Oh my god...I'm so sorry ! I didn't mean to! I-" Before I could say anything else Soda then cut in- "it's okay honey, it's not your fault. Accidents happen." Soda reassured as he rubbed my back. By now, tears were running down my cheeks.

"A-Are you okay...that's a lot of blood" Pony remained wide eyed.

"Don't worry pony, its normal" Soda said as he still rubbed confronting circles on my back.

"Do you want to stay home from school today? You could tell Darry your sick or something?" Soda suggested.

"Ya" was all I could think of to say. I quite frankly didn't want to tell Darry I started my period, so I was staying home. It's not exactly the kinda conversation you wanna have with your big brother. When I got my first period a couple years ago, my mom was so helpful. I also didn't want to take the risk of Darry saying no, for whatever reason, so I knew he would definitely say 'yes' if he thought I was sick.

"Go get cleaned up. I'll throw the bed sheet in the wash. Pony, you get ready for school, okay?" Soda said.

"alright then" Pony nodded.

"Can..can you guys not mention this to anyone?" I asked my two brothers before standing.

"Ya...no problem" Pony nodded first.

"We wouldn't mention this to anyone" Soda reassured me. I nodded and quickly grabbed a new pair of underwear out of my dresser before heading down the hall and into the bathroom to clean up.

Soda's POV
"Pony can ya get up so I can get the bed sheet off?" I asked, as Y/n went to go get cleaned up.

"Oh..ya" he said awkwardly before standing. Pony wasn't to good with this kind of stuff, and I didn't expect him to be. I chuckled a little at my younger brother.

"Pony it's fine, every girl goes through this, and it's not her first time." I said, seeing he was still freaked out a-bit.

"Ya, I know" was all he said.

I took the bed sheet off and threw it in the wash. I then went into the living room to see Darry, reading the news paper with a cup of coffee in hand.

"Hey Darry, Y/n's not feeling to good. I think she should stay home today" I in formed.

"why? what's wrong?" Darry asked, concerned as he looked to me.

"Nothing...I think she just has a cold" I reply.

"oh, ok...well, Ill go check on her" he nodded.

Just then, the rest of the gang walk in and scattered around the house like usual.

"Morning buddy" Steve said, heading to get some cake I assume.

"hey man, where's muscles and the twins?" Dal asked as he slouched into the couch.

"Pony's getting ready for school and Y/n isn't going because she ain't feeling to hot" I explain.