||Angels and scars||

Legs wobbling, Emre returned home. He spent the past few days engaging in the seedy underbelly of the brothels downtown. Until the displeased owner finally kicked him out, penniless.

Huma glared at him as he wobbled his way to the familiar dining table. "Where's my food?" he screamed, his voice slurred from the intoxicated beverages he had consumed.

Huma slapped her hand down on the table in frustration. "Where were you for the last few days? What did you do?" Her eyes then drifted down, noticing his missing hand watch and gold chain. Her eyes twitched. "Don't tell me you were sleeping with some random prostitutes and even gave away your last assets?"

Emre, irritated, grumbled in response. "Yes I was...so what? And why are you so worked up about it, huh?" He chuckled, triggering Huma further. "I did the same thing in the past. That time it never bothered you."

"Now it's bothering because Sanem is pregnant, Emre!" Huma spat out, her voice dripping with venom.

Emre's eyes narrowed to slits, his jaw clenching tight. "What? That bitch is pregnant?" He rose from his seat, wobbling slightly as the rage coursed through him. "He fucked her to end up knocking her."

Emre sneered, tipping his way towards the stairs. Huma watched his retreating figure, eyeing him warily. "Where are you going? You can't even stand straight!"

"I have some things to sort out with my dearest brother," Emre replied, his voice laced with malice. He was walking towards Jan's bedroom, consumed by the thought of exposing Sanem. This was the only way to tear them apart. "If I am going down, then I am going to take her too. What does she think? That kicking my face means she'll become the mistress of this house? I... I brought her to the company," he whispered, his fingers curling into fists.

Emre's mind was racing, filled with schemes and plots to bring down the happy couple. The prospect of his stepbrother's child, a potential heir, only fueled his burning jealousy and resentment. He would stop at nothing to reclaim what he felt was rightfully his, even if it meant shattering the lives of those around him.

As he drew closer to Jan's room, Emre's lips curled into a sinister grin. The stage was set, and he was ready to unleash his twisted plan, consequences be damned.

Emre stumbled into Jan's bedroom, the stench of alcohol clinging to his disheveled appearance. Jan looked up, his eyes narrowing as he gently caressed Sanem's sleeping form, her womb cradling the new life growing within.

"Don't you know how to knock?" Jan spat, gesturing toward Sanem. "They're sleeping, can't you see?"

Emre paid no mind to Jan's words, his gaze unfocused. "I need to talk to you," he slurred.

Sighing in frustration, Jan carefully extracted himself from the bed, ensuring not to disturb Sanem. He grabbed Emre by the arm and dragged him out of the room, the other man's protests falling on deaf ears.

Once in the hallway, Jan shoved Emre against the wall, his expression twisted in disgust. "Bark," he sneered.

Emre steadied himself, a heavy sigh escaping his lips. "Sanem... she's not right for you," he murmured, his words slightly slurred. "She betrayed the company in the past - you can't trust her."

"Because you compelled her to," Jan cut him off, his voice laced with anger and betrayal.

Emre looked blank, processing the words.

"I know Emre. You took advantage of her financial situation."

"She brainwashed you, Jan. She is a cunning little thing." Emre's voice took on a defensive edge. "She even had a boyfriend in the past."