||A date ruined||

In the opulent corridors of Jan's sleek office building, the air of sophistication was abruptly shattered by the unexpected arrival of Polen, the ex-girlfriend who had long been banished from Jan's life. Her presence brought a note of discord to the typically smooth and polished surroundings, much to Jan's dismay.

As Polen approached Jan with a superficial smile, her graceful demeanor belied the venomous intent lurking beneath the surface. "Congratulations on your new marriage, Jan," she purred, her words dripping with insincerity. Jan's features hardened as he braced himself for what was to come, knowing all too well the storm that Polen often brought with her.

Turning to face her, Jan's eyes bore into Polen's, cold and unwelcoming. "I thought I made it clear that I wanted you to stay away from me, Polen," he reminded her sternly, a hint of restrained anger simmering just beneath the surface.

Undeterred, Polen smirked, her gaze unwavering. "Your new wife won't keep you for long, Jan," she taunted, a cruel light dancing in her eyes. "Just like your mother, she'll leave you too. It's in their lowly blood, after all."

The mention of his mother struck a raw nerve within Jan, igniting a fiery rage within him. Before he could check himself, he erupted, his voice laced with fury. "Get out, Polen. Leave and never come back," he commanded, his patience worn thin by her poisonous words.

With a flip of her perfectly coiffed hair, Polen sauntered towards the exit, a satisfied smirk playing on her lips. Jan watched her retreating figure, a turmoil of emotions churning within him. The wounds she had reopened now festered anew, tormenting his already troubled mind.

Seeking solace in the numbness that only alcohol could provide, Jan retreated to the comfort of his lavish penthouse, intent on drowning his sorrows in a swirling sea of liquor. But fate had other plans in store for him that fateful evening.

Sanem, his unsuspecting wife, stumbled upon the sight of a disheveled and inebriated Jan, his usual composure shattered by the demons that haunted him. Shock mingled with concern in her eyes as she beheld the man she had vowed to stand by.

Seeing Jan drunk made Sanem devastated. But as Jan caught sight of his wife, he was abruptly reminded of Polen's ominous words echoing in his mind.

"She will leave you."

In that moment, Jan's expression hardened as he swiftly closed the door, leaving Sanem taken aback. As she gasped, a sense of unease settled over her when he suddenly gripped her neck, his fingers tightening, choking her with a fierce intensity.

"Do you want to leave me?" he demanded, his voice laced with a dangerous edge.

Sanem, overwhelmed with fear and shock, found herself thrown onto the bed by his forceful actions. The room filled with the sound of his anguish as he kicked the nearby table, his frustration palpable as she cried out in alarm.

"I possess wealth, looks, personality, and a pedigree. I refuse to be as foolish as my father, letting his wife walk away," he proclaimed, the intensity in his eyes sending a chill down Sanem's spine. There was no trace of love, only a possessive desire mixed with anger and a sense of entitlement.

"You cannot leave me, do you understand, you stubborn woman?" he snarled, his eyes filled with a mix of possessiveness and perhaps something resembling lust.

Sanem trembled as he began to unbutton his shirt, his determination evident. "I know how to control people like you," he asserted as he pinned her down on the bed, his lips claiming hers aggressively. Deep down, Sanem knew his actions were driven by madness, and she pushed him away, fleeing to the safety of the bathroom and locking the door behind her.
Jan's frantic pleas resounded through the opulent confines of the closed bathroom door, his voice carrying a desperate plea as he called out to her, "Open the door, Sanem..."