||Someone's threatening her||

Sanem lingered effortlessly on top of Jan, indulging in the alluring embrace of his cologne that elicited a sophisticated wave of sensations. Her lips curved upwards in a soft smile as he tenderly placed a kiss upon her forehead. "We've been here quite a while... Perhaps we should make our way back home?" she suggested gently.

"I don't wish to," Jan replied, reveling in the intimacy they shared. His words painted a vision of their naked bodies intertwined, glistening with sweat. "Once we return home, that meddlesome cousin of mine will surely drag you away with her endless chatter," he remarked, alluding to his cousin sister Ceyda.

Sanem chuckled, her laughter dancing in the air like a delicate melody. "As much as I adore this moment, we can't remain here forever. They'll come looking for us," she reminded him, coaxing him to rise from their nestled haven. With a sigh, Jan began to dress himself, his gaze lingering on the sight of her naked back. Her imperfections were a masterpiece in his eyes, a deviation from the standard of beauty he was accustomed to.

As a dashing bachelor businessman, he had encountered countless women akin to models from Victoria's Secret, like Polen with her statuesque figure and striking features. Yet, there was something about Sanem, a whimsical countryside beauty, that tugged at his heartstrings. The familiar banter they shared when he was her boss, the playful pranks she pulled, and the endearing nicknames she bestowed upon him all wove a tapestry of affection in his heart.

Caught in a moment of reminiscence, Jan chuckled as he noticed Sanem's perplexed expression. "What's amusing?" she inquired, breaking the reverie.

"You once called me a brat in the office, remember?" he recalled with a grin.

Chuckles of recognition filled the space between them as they revisited playful memories. "You used to bury my desk under heaps of files. I was sleep-deprived and my hands ached endlessly!I literally lived in my desk!" Sanem recounted.

"I apologize for that," Jan expressed, tenderly kissing her hand. "If I had known how precious you are to me, I would have never subjected you to such torment." His gentle caress traced her cheek as he spoke. "Now, you need not work. Simply indulge in whatever your heart desires, ask for anything you need,

"I apologize," Jan took her hand and kissed them gently. "If I had known that these hands hold my entire world, I would have never acted as I did." With a loving touch, he caressed her cheek and said, "Now, you don't have to work. Simply indulge in whatever you desire, ask for anything you need, rest, and take care of yourself."

"But I want to work. I stopped going to the office since we got married," Sanem pouted.

"You cannot, my sugar plum," Jan responded. "My queen doesn't need to toil."

Sanem chuckled at his comment. While she didn't necessarily long to work in an office, she dreamt of opening a bakery or a perfume boutique. She had learned the art of perfume-making from her grandmother, who praised her as a quick learner with unmatched skill and precision. Even Sanem's mother and Leila couldn't match her proficiency. Her grandmother had entrusted her with the precious book of perfume ingredients, a legacy she cherished.

Feeling his hand on her face, Jan inquired, "Where is your mind wandering?"

"I just feel sleepy," she replied with a shrug.

Jan smiled, feigning belief that she was indeed tired. "You appear melancholic and distant. Perhaps thoughts of your admirer plague your mind?" he pondered, feeling a pang of insecurity that he wasn't enough to captivate her heart. What could he do to win her over?

As he browsed through her diary, Jan's eyes scanned eagerly for a name that never appeared. Even his informants failed to unearth information about her romantic interest. Could it be Yigit? Or Metin? Or perhaps Muzaffar? Whoever the unknown lover was, they must understand Jan's possessiveness.