||A slice of life in the chaos||

Ceyda's brows knitted together as she pored over the company's financial reports. Something wasn't adding up - there was a discrepancy in the profits that she just couldn't seem to pinpoint. Her frown deepened as she reviewed the numbers again, determined to find the missing piece of the puzzle.

The sound of a car horn outside interrupted her concentration. Ceyda glanced out the window to see Jan and Sanem pulling into the driveway. As they got out of the car, Ceyda couldn't help but notice the wetness on Sanem's cheeks and the puffiness of her eyes. The girl rushed past Ceyda without a word, heading straight for her room.

"What's wrong with her? Why does she look so upset?" Ceyda questioned, turning to Jan, who was wearing a self-satisfied smirk as he watched Sanem's retreat.

"She loves me," he stated simply.

Ceyda let out a disbelieving laugh, sounding almost like a piglet. "She remembers?" she asked, her eyebrows raised in surprise.

Jan's expression shifted to one of disappointment as he shook his head. "No, she doesn't remember our past together," he admitted. "But yes, she loves me now."

Ceyda considered this, her gaze shifting from the closed door of Sanem's room and back to Jan's face. There was clearly more to this story than met the eye. She opened her mouth, about to press him for more details, when a sudden realization struck her.

Ceyda grinned, the corners of her mouth turning up in a mischievous smile. But before her smile could fully form, it was replaced by a deep frown. "I was going through the finances of Fikri Harika," she said, her voice tinged with concern, "and I found out that someone has been regularly stealing the company's money."

Jan nodded slowly, his eyes narrowing as he processed the information. "Do you have any suspicions about who might be behind this?" he asked.

Ceyda's frown deepened. "I'm afraid I do," she said, her gaze hardening. "I think Emre might be the one responsible."

Jan felt a surge of anger at the thought of their trusted colleague betraying them. "We can't let this stand," he said firmly. "We need to put legal charges on him and get to the bottom of this."

Ceyda nodded, a hint of an evil grin playing at the corners of her mouth. "Absolutely," she said. "Let's figure out exactly how much money has been stolen and where Emre might have been funneling it."

Jan stood up, straightening his pants. "We'll discuss this more at the office," he said. "In the meantime, see if you can piece together the details of the thefts. We need to build a solid case against Emre."

As Jan made his way upstairs, he could hear the sound of Sanem's muffled sobs coming from the bathroom. He paused for a moment, his heart heavy. "Sanem..." he said softly, his voice tinged with sympathy.

Sanem's body trembled as she moved away from him, her eyes filled with a mixture of disbelief and disgust. "Don't touch me," she whispered, her voice barely above a tremor.