Killing is easy

Today I had to go on a mission. This time without Lobat. "Thank God he didn't ask to come again". Plus, everyone was at home today. Well...except Fay and Passim. They had work.

I dressed up in a black hoodie and light grey pants. I went downstairs and drank a glass of water before going. I put on my shoes and uncle Moji comes at the door. "You're leaving again? Didn't you come here to stay with us?" he asked with a ''sad face''. "Well, I never said anything about that. It's not my fault I have something to do here. I'm going out again to take some fresh air, move a little, you know? Isn't it better than staying inside all day?" I said smirking. "Right..." he laughed. "Well, I don't know when I'll be back. See ya" I said and opened the door. "Mind telling me where you're going though?" uncle Moji closed the door and asked with a serious face. I shook my head lightly and pushed him out of the way, again, lightly. "At least be back home today and not in a few days!" he said while I was walking away. I waved at him again.
.
.
.
"So what's the mission?" I asked the old hag. "Err...this is a serious one" she said putting her hands together on the desk. "Oh cool. I didn't have something serious in a while" I say shrugging. "We have 3 targets" she pulled out 3 papers on some people. "Hey, I've seen this one at the train station in the last mission" I pointed out. "Yeah. They're all around here. One at the train station, one at the mall and one at the subway" she explained and I nodded. "You need to kill these people. They've threatened our people on multiple occasions, by killing our people, saying they'll destroy the building and disband the organization. We need them gone" she said as she looked at me and I nodded. "Yes. I'll leave now" I said and left.

"So...I only have to kill these people...I can start with the subway. It's still daytime so it'll be easier there. Then I'll go to the train station and then the mall. Yes...it's good. Let's see... 2 men and a woman, huh? Not that it matters. Now how do I get them away from people? At the subway I have nowhere to go so I'll have witnesses no matter where I go...The train station... I could go in the ticket cabin to kill him and at the mall...if I catch her in her break it shouldn't be hard. Okay, let's go"
.
.
.
I reached the subway. "There aren't many people around, good". I went to the person that looked like the one in the papers. "Hello mister, mind helping me see when my subway comes?" I asked with an awkward smile. "Mhm, which one is it? Do you know the name?" he asked. "Yeah uhh..." I said and stabbed him. Right in the heart. "Alright...let's see how heavy this guy is" I thought as I lifted him up. "Oho-" I stumbled a little then ran away to find a place to put him. Unfortunately, there was a witness. "An old woman? Easy target...Sorry old lady" I went to her and stabbed her too then dragged her with me. I threw both of them in a dumpster. "What-what happened to those people? Wh-who are you?!" asked someone from behind. I froze for a second. "That's the voice of a kid...Go away kid...please". "Uhm...they were dolls, don't worry about it" I said laughing. "Oh. Hahaha, I thought they were real people! They looked so realistic! Where did you get them from?" the kid asked happily. "Uhm...foreign country" I answered. "Oh, okay. Goodbye, mysterious person!" the kid ran away while waving at me. "Okay...one down. Let's go to the next one"
.
.
.
"Hello sir, can I get a ticket for the next train?" I said looking at the paper of trains and their destinations on the window. "Sure" he said and gave me the ticket. "Thanks" I gave him the money and sat on a chair. After around 2 minutes of looking at the ticket I came back to him. "Is something the matter?" he asked. "Ah, yes...You see there's a little misunderstanding. I said for the next train, not the one that just left" I said. "Oh. My bad, hold on a second" he went somewhere in a building so I got in the ticket cabin. I waited behind the door. "This place is so tiny. I can barely stay hidden" I thought as I waited for the dude to come back. "So, I have yo-" I stabbed him the moment he stepped in. "Nice kill, Raven. Nice one" There were 3 people that have seen. And they screamed. So now everyone saw. There were around 30 people. "So many to kill...Such a pain in the ass" I went to kill all of them quickly and just left the bodies around since nobody was there. "Cameras! There..." I looked around. "...are none. Good" I thought and left quickly.
.
.
.
It was around 9 p.m. "Let's hope the mall isn't closed". I thought as I was running towards the mall. It wasn't closed, but surely could close anytime soon. "Let's finish this already" I thought as I spotted the person I needed to kill. I went right at her since they were looking the opossite way and managed to stab her. "Man these people couldn't have done anything to us" I thought as I walked away. "Huh?! Are you really that confident?" said someone. "The woman...isn't dead? But how? I stabbed her in the heart" I was getting annoyed. "How are you alive?" I asked in a low voice. "Protection vest, silly girl. You can't get through it with a knife. Did you kill the other two?" she asked. "Yeah. You're next" I said as I charged at her. "Hold on a second! Why?" she backed down. "I'm from D.M.A.F.A.S.U: do me a favor and shut up" I said as I managed to stab her in the neck. She fell on the ground. Dead. "Hey, who's that? What's going on over there?!" yelled someone from who knows where. "Gotta move, fast" I thought and ran away. "Hold on!" someone showed in front of me and stopped me. I jumped at their neck and sliced it open, then kept running. "That was unnecessary..." I thought out loud. "...but it's their fault for getting in the way" I continued to run back to the organization's building.
.
.
.
"Did you manage?" the old hag asked. "There were less people than I thought would be, but they still needed to be killed" I explained. "Are you sure you didn't do it out of spite again?" she asked smirking. "No" I frowned and narrowed my eyes at her. "Here's the money and you might need to clean yourself before going home if you don't want anyone to find out" she pointed out. "Don't worry" I said and left for home.
.
.
.
I went home and used the latter that was reaching the window to my room. I got in and when I closed the window... "Why didn't you use the door now, Raven?" Lobat was behind me all of a sudden. "You're too close for comfort, Lobat. And that's none of your business. Now leave" I said not turning to face him. I had blood all over my clothes, how could I turn to him?  Not like he didn't know that this is part of the job, but still... "Turn around" he demanded. "No. Leave. I need to change" I said. "I'm not leaving until you face me" he said. I was getting pissed off. I walked backwards and he was behind me so that meant that he was going backwards too. The door was open so I pushed him out of the room, then quickly closed the door and locked it. "Raven, let me in" he said. "No. Now leave already" I said in an annoyed voice. "Raven, let me see what you're hiding" he said as he knocked on my door. "No" I said louder. "Raven-" I cut him off by yelling "NO! NOW LEAVE ALREADY, I'M PISSED". I heard footsteps after a few moments, then I went to sit on my bed.

"I should take a shower first...But then they'll see the bloody clothes...I'll need to be quick" I thought as I unlocked the door. I had the clothes in my hands and sprinted to the bathroom. Sadly, things didn't go as planned and Lobat was in the bathroom as well. "What are you doing here?" I asked surprised. "You have a lot of blood on you...What happened?" he asked with wide eyes, evading my question. "Listen, you need to leave me alone" I told him seriously. "What did you do?" he asked with a little fear in his eyes. "You're afraid, Lobat. I told you my missions could mean killing people. That's what it was about today's mission. You need to stay as far away from me as possible" I told him quietly so nobody could hear. "But-" I cut him off. "You're scared right now, Lobat! Look at you! Your hands are shaking! Leave..." I said. He couldn't move. I could see that. I grabbed his arm and he flinched. "He's like a kitten...so afraid..." I thought and pushed him out of the bathroom. "Don't get even more involved, please...Leave me alone" I said as I locked the door.

I fell to the floor and hugged my knees, my back agains the door. "I know I'm dangerous...and I know I'm not a good person...but I still wanted him to believe I was...somehow...I'm sorry, Lobat"

.
.
.
□{Chapter end}□