What?

|UNCLE MOJI'S P.O.V|

"If only I could believe you, Raven..."

◇《FLASHBACK 》◇

"I forgot to ask when she'll be back" I say then facepalm. "It's alright Mo, call her" said Norio. "Mm...she's not answering. I'm gonna go after her" I said then got my black shoes on. "Come on, give her some space. That's what she came here for too, right? Plus, she said what she's doing-" said Tori, but I cut her off. "She's always been like this ever since she was young...She would say she'd do something with someone and then doing something different just so that she could go. AND she'd come back at very late hours, for her age at least. Her parents didn't really care much, so they didn't think a second time when she said where she'd go and neither when she'll be back because they had other stuff to do..." I explain while putting on a black coat. "Arguing about stupid things?" asked Fay. "Yeah" I answered. "You'll get cooked with that on you. It's summer" said Passim out of nowhere. "Look who decided to come out of his cave and judge. I'll be back soon" I said, put a hat on, then left. "Who's living in a cave?! It's YOUR house!" I heard Passim yell. "He's not wrong, but he's the one staying in his room like a hermit"

I finally caught track of her. "Rav-" I stopped myself mid-way when I saw her stop in front of the cafe with the door open. "What is she searching for?" I asked myself. I hid behind a block near the cafe and peaked my head out. "Should I go after her? No no no, I'll just bother her and it's rude to spy on people! But...I've already made it this far, might as well spy 'til the end" I thought, then went inside. She was sitting with someone at a table in the back of the cafe. I can barely see who it is, but I suppose it's Devil. I go to a table close to them, but not too close so I don't look suspicious.

I ordered an iced coffee and listened to their conversation. "I hope this won't become a habit...". They were talking about a deal and...how Raven could just take them out of the picture and move on easily..."What does that mean...?". Then I heard something about a change of looks and moving out of the country and how Raven tries to deal with it peacefully, withiut hurting anybody...Then I hear Raven say that she doesn't want any more physical activities or thinking because she is going to highschool soon. "It's months away, Raven. What the hell do you mean?"

I left the building and waited for her to come out. Two hours and a half. I waited for two hours and a half. And she took the long route home, so I went through the short route, some alleys. I made it home a few minutes before her and, apparently, there was nobody else awake. I took off the hat, coat and shoes and waited for her to come home so I could scold her.

◇《BACK TO PRESENT》◇

She's hiding something for sure...I just can't put my finger on it. Why did that person say "you can just take me out of the picture" ? What do they mean...? As if just forgetting them? Getting them out of somewhere? Kill? I don't want believe that. I can't believe Raven would do such a thing as taking someone's life. She told me once that I think too much and it seems like I got to an extreme. Maybe what she meant was getting that old friend out of a bad situation? I hope so...Otherwise, I'll have to confront her about it...and I don't want to do that without concrete evidence. I just hope there isn't anything sketchy in the middle of this.
.
.
.

●《IN THE MORNING》●

|RAVEN'S P.O.V|

We're back at it. "I think...Maybe uncle Moji will just think way too much about it and think that I was out for a killing spree. Hahaha, just the thought makes me wanna give him some hints of what I'm part of just to tease him, then tell him it's nothing and then turn out to actually be that way...though it isn't..."

I went downstairs for something to eat and I see Lobat in the kitchen making something. "What'chu doing there?" I asked him, taking a seat at the table. "Meat. And some fries. And a salad. To balance it out" he answered looking at me for a little bit. "Mhm. Can I help?" I asked, then stretched. "I don't know, can you?" he looked at me and smirked. "Oh my- Please don't say that. I just got out of school, I don't need anything or anyone to remember me of it." I frowned. "I'll help you anyway" I continued. "Do the salad, I got the rest covered" he said. "'kay" I answer then get started.
.
.
.
Everyone gathered at the table and we started eating. "Ugh, I had such a bad day at work yesterday. I thought they'd kick me out to be honest. I literally erased a new dress' design and got in big trouble since they needed that for today. I remade it exactly how they told me to though. It was tiring since they kept yelling at me. I wonder if it worked out. I mean, I worked for it" said Fay. "Mine could've been better. I dropped my ice cream on the way to work" said Norio and Tori laughed. "I went for a walk" said Passim. "Well, you needed fresh air and some movement. You probably would've become a statue if you stayed any longer in your room" said Norio. "I just finished my series. I can't believe the ending" I said looking down. "Right?! How could they let him die?! He deserved better than those 'friends' he had" exclaimed Tori and I nodded aggresively. "I didn't do much" laughed uncle. "Me neither. I did food" said Lobat. "No shit?" Fay said.

I don't think that this place is that bad, other than uncle Moji not minding his bussiness...hmm..."Let's turn this into a game of detective, shall we? Uncle. Let's see who will win: my secret or your curiousity?"

.
.
.
□{Chapter end}□