Start!

We're gonna start this game of detective...now.

You see, my uncle over here wants to start this game. I didn't want to get here really. This was just because he wanted to get involved. Let's see how good of a detective he can be... Let's hope not a good one though...

Today I have a meeting with the old hag, because of that group, The Writers, that I helped. "I really don't want to meet up with her again. Last time it didn't end well..."

◇《FLASHBACK》◇

"Raven! Get your facts straight now, alright? I can't let you do that, no matter what!" screamed the old hag. "I'm sorry I can't control myself. This is just stupid...How can you say I can't do that no matter what? It's for the best of everyone!" I yell back. "Raven, understand. This is only for your good, not everyone's. You know that, I suppose" said the old hag. "That's a mistake! It's not just for me, you know I'm completely selfless" I tell her. "This bitch is angering me and I'm not gonna control myself...I don't care at all who she is. She could kill me, I really don't care. At least I'll finally get some peace"

"Raven, you need to understand that it isn't just you who thinks for the best of them, I am the boss after all. But your idea is not a good idea, it would just destroy the whole organization. Think about it. Unless that is what you actually want of course" her voice became a little deeper at the last part. "That is not what I'm after, old hag. Why don't you think about it more? Unless you suspect me for something, I don't know what you're thinking" I smirk. "Raven, calm down. Your idea is denied. You can leave now" she turned  around in her chair.
"I swear to- This is a good idea! It will also bring profit and the attention we deserve! Also, more people will come in the organization!" I yell. "We do not need any more people and neither attention. This is exactly what I've been telling you for a while. Weren't you the one who didn't want attention or didn't need anyone to stay on your head? What made you change so suddenly?" she asks. "IT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSSINESS. THE ONLY THING YOU SHOULD CARE ABOUT IS YOUR ORGANIZATION AND MY STUPID IDEA. I JUST CAME TO A REALIZATION THAT ATTENTION AND MORE PEOPLE MEAN MORE PROFIT, THAT'S IT."

What she said next just triggered me:

"We don't need that, Raven. Now leave"

That was it. My last string was pulled too hard.

"You idiotic woman!" I jumped at her neck with my knife, but she just took me by my arm before I made a bad move and kill her.
"You need some time for your own to sort your thoughts out. Go. I won't say what happened"

And so I left.

◇《BACK TO PRESENT》◇

"Uncle..." I whispered. "Hm? Me? What is it?" uncle Moji asked. "Oh, uhm, nothing. Nevermind. Tonight I'll go meet up with someone" I say. "Isn't it already 8 PM?" said Norio. "Well, it still is tonight. But yeah, right now" I say then get up to put my shoes on. "Who are you meeting with?" aksed uncle, then got next to my ear and whispered: "With the same type of people that you've met with until now?" and it sent a shiver down my spine. "None of your bussiness, uncle." I say and then I get close to his ear and whisper: "And try to mind your own bussiness this time, hm?" I say then leave.

It didn't take too long to get downtown to the building of the organization. I wanted to enter the building but they asked for my entry-pass.

 I wanted to enter the building but they asked for my entry-pass

I showed them my Crow pass and they even bowed to me. "I don't really like this".
"Is the old hag here?" I asked the girl at the elevator. "You mean the big one? Yes, I will take you right there" she said then we went in the elevator. She pushed the button for the highest level and left me in front of her door.
"I guess this is it. I hope it will be better this time".

I entered. "Hey old hag, what's up with the sudden meeting?" I asked. "Ah, Raven. Haven't seen you in a while" when she turned around, I became of stone. I was shook. There was a scar on her neck. "Is it..." . "Yes, it is from you, if it's the scar on my neck you're looking at" she smiled and my eyes widened. "Don't worry, nobody knows that it's because of you. I told them that it was a random person I couldn't recognize. It's alright, as long as you don't do anything like that again" she said and I nodded. "Now, the reason I called you here was because of someone's plead. The Masked said you teamed up with The Writers to kick them out of one of their alleys. Why is that?" she asked with narrow eyes.

"...That's why you called me here? I'm going home, uncle's gonna kill me again" I turned around going to the elevator. "Again? Did he see you with Devil?" she asked and I stopped in my track. "Who told you that? Did Devil come here to tell you?" I turn my head to her slightly. "No, I just heard that you met with someone and I just thought that it may be Devil since you both had something for eachother when you were younger, right?" she smirked. "We never had anything with eachother, stop making assumptions. So I just told you myself huh? So then, what are you gonna do about it?" I ask a little louder. "I'm just wondering, does your uncle Moji know what you're doing? Or anything about the organization?" she asked. "No, he doesn't. I think he's too stupid to figure it out" I say laughing. "At least I hope".
"Alright, make sure nothing happens. You can leave" she shoo-ed me in the elevator and I left.

"Well it was better than I thought it would be". I got out with everyone bowing to me like I was a queen. I seriously don't like this, but whatever. I left for home and uncle Moji greets me once again. "You better not turn this into a habit, it's scaring me" I narrow my eyes and then bend to take my shoes off. "What were doing in that building? Is that the place you met up with that someone?" he crossed his arms and my eyes widened for a second. "Did you actualky follow me? What are you, my number 1 stalker? I don't need you as a stalker, you know that?" I tell him smiling sarcastically. "Who were you meeting with? And why were those people bowing at you? Every single one. And what's that entry-pass for? Is this some type of secret organization?" he kept asking questions but this was the last one I heard.

"Did he just- figure it out by accident? EITHER WAY, I can't let him know. He didn't know what he was saying. It was just a random question in his rambling. Calm down...This was way too quick...". "Uncle" I say a little louder. "You're overthinking. Calm down. Do you know what that building even is?" I continue. "No? What is it?" he asked. "It's kinda like a skyscraper. You get a diverse restaurant and some sweets. It was it's last day open. That's why they're polite and bow. Now calm down. What did you think it was?" I ask, a little scared that it might've not been a question I wanted to push out of my head. "I don't know, I was just asking. Now, I'll go take a shower and then go to sleep. Goodnight, Rae" he said and left.

"Phew, success. Keep at it, Raven. You can't risk getting caught. At least not that quick, that's for sure...It was a long day. Goodnight Crow."

"Good night, Raven"

.
.
.
□{Chapter end}□