Let's talk

Soo, I was right. They did wake me up early again. Do they really have nothing better to do? ...Anyways, this time it was Fay that woke me up, so it was a little more gentle...just a little. She still poured cold water over me when I pretended to not hear her. "Fair enough though".

I went to the bathroom, did my thing, then went downstairs.

"Gooood morning, Raven~!" sang Norio while waving at me. The others just nodded at me and I nodded back. "How about today you don't go for a walk and we spend the day together. All of us. Like a 'get to know each other better' type of thing" he continued. "Okay, sure" I shrugged. "We're all free today and this doesn't happen too often. It's the best opportunity we have right now hahaha" he scratched his head. "Right. I also bought some snacks" said Fay, showing us chips. "And we already have drinks. I'll go get Passim" said Tori and went upstairs.

She brought a tall and a little bit built man with a messy black hair and black eyes. "Ohoho~? What do we have here?"

Don't judge me now, he looks very good for his 27 year old ass. Trust me on that.

"This~ is Raven. Say hi to her Pessi Messy~" said Tori in a high pitched voice. "I'm not a child, you got that?!" Passim yelled. "Geez..." I said under my breath, then put my elbows on the table and held my head by my ears. I didn't wanna hear him yell so close to me. It's a great method to not be suspicious doin- "Is it bothering you, Raven? His yells? I know you came here because you wanted to get rid of them" uncle Moji got close to me and interrupted my train of thoughts. Well, nevermind what I said if you have this type of person around. "Oh...sorry. We didn't know you had problems at ho-" Norio said but I interrupted him. "I don't. It's just that they yell out of nothings, just like him. It's annoying." I say and Passim excused himself then sat down at the table with us.

"So. Let's ask questions and everyone answers. Like, favourite color or the reason they came to this house or stuff" said Tori. "I'll start. Favourite color" she continued. "You gave that as an example" said Fay. "So what? Mine is yellow!" Tori grinned. "Green" said Fay. "Hmm...brown?" said Norio. "Blue" said Lobat. "Red" said Passim. "Mine's yellow too!" said uncle Moji. "Mine is purple" I said.

"Alright. Raven said last, so she asks a question" said Tori. "Umm...where would you go on a vaction?" I asked hesitantly. "Hmm..." hummed uncle Moji. "I'd go to Paris! There are many clothes there!" said Tori. "And I'll go with you to make sure you don't buy all the stores and have tons of debts" said Fay. "Hey!" jumped Tori. "I would go to the mountains. It's peaceful and quiet there" said Lobat. "Ohh! Me too!" said uncle Moji. "Beach" said Passim "Didn't expect that! I'd go to Iceland! It's cool" said Norio. "I think I would go wherever, other than hot places. I don't like the hot weather" I said. "Me neither" said Fay.

"Okay. My turn! Hmm, favourite food!" uncle Moji exclaimed. "Omurice. The Japanese receipe " I said quickly then covered my face. "Oh? Can you cook it?" asked Tori. "Yes..." I said quietly. "Cool! Can you do it to us one day?" she asked. "Sure, but don't blame it if it doesn't end up well" I pointed out, then uncovered my face. "Okay, mine is pizza" said Tori. "Pasta Carbonara" said Passim. "So we have two Italian lovers, one Japanese, what's next?" said Lobat rolling his eyes. "I love chinese food!" said Fay and we all laugh, except Lobat who had a muffled laughter. "There it is. Mine is chicken soup" Lobat said. "Hmm, I have to pick between burgers and pork...I'll take the burger!" said Norio. "And mine is sushi!" said uncle Moji. "You really are family, aren't you?" Lobat pointed out. "Yeah, got a problem?" I responded smirking. "Nope. Not at all. Just sayin'" he answered while turning his head away from me.

"My turn now...reason for coming here, other than Raven who we just found out" said Fay. "Mine is because my family kicked me out saying I need to find a job and 'Since you have a boyfriend you should move in with him somewhere!' and yeah. This was the only open place since my boyfriend disagreed haha" she continued while laughing. "Oooh, mine is because I really needed a break from my friends and family that just kept bugging me about my future. Like, seriously, I know what I want, I already told you, now let me live in peace, thank you!" Tori said, then laughed it off. "I came here because of my job being easier since it's closer to companies" said Passim looking at something on his phone. "I came because of my workplace being closer and so did Lobat" said Norio smiling and pointing at Lobat. "And I bought the place because I am old enough to move away from my parents hahaha!" finished uncle Moji.

"Okay...question...dream job?" asked Lobat. "Mine is opening a cafe" he continued and everyone 'hah? really? wow, that's so cool'-ed. "Mine would be a model. I mean, I am very beautiful" said Tori flipping her hair and making us laugh a little. "Mine is the one I have now. Making photos and editing them for the face of a product or for magazines" said Passim smiling. "Oh so you can smile after all?" I thought. "Hmmm, my dream job is the same as Passim: the one I already have. Being a designer is pretty cool" said Fay sowing off a little and pushing her glasses back up. "Same here! A constructor is very busy and I like it that way!" said uncle Moji. "Me too! I like being a musician!" said Norio. "You're a musician?" I asked a little surprised. "Well, I make instrumentals for songs and sometimes even add lyrics to them! It's pretty neat" he grinned. "I...never thought about a dream job to be honest" I confess. "Huh? You need to think of one by now! You're in highschool, right? You'll finish in no time! You need to think about it sometime soon" said Tori. "Actually, I do have a dream job...I just couldn't bring myself to tell them. It's better this way."

"And we got to me! What would you want at a lover? Fay, you don't have to answer. And neither should Raven if she has a boyfriend or a girlfriend hmmm?" Norio got close and narrowed his eyes, but grinning. "You grin too much, Norio." I told him. "And I'm not in a relationship." I continued looking away from him. "Umm...but...mm...What's your sexuality? You don't have to answer if it's a touchy subject or-" Norio asked but then I cut him off "Bisexual" I said quickly. "Whoa, totally didn't expect you to answer. Though that means that whoever you end up with will have to be jealous over both girls and boys hahahaha! Good! Give them a hard time and see if they really care about you! And it's a win-win if you don't cheat!" Norio pat my back a few times smiling. "I think I'd want a sincere person..." I say. "Hypocrite" "Someone that doesn't care about looks or status..." "Stop talking, you'll never find someone like that" "Someone calm..." "Again, hypocrite" "And someone who...who can listen and that I can talk to without holding back anything..." I finished "I should really stop answering so truthfully. It's bad for my heart. Is it supposed to beat this fast? Or hurt?! I don't think it's normal"
"Oh? That's...the description of someone nice, Raven! And it was all about personality too! That means you don't care for looks either?" uncle Moji asked. "No. Be how they are I just want them to be the way I described earlier" I stated. "Cool..." uncle Moji whispered.

"I think everyone here would want someone like that. Maybe a few other stuff added but that summs up pretty much everyone, doesn't it?" Tori said and everyone nodded.

"And last question. Describe yourselves with a few adjectives" Passim said. "I would describe myself as cool, handsome, cautious and a little temperamental" he continued. "A little more..." said Lobat quietly while I tried to keep my laugh in, which made him look at me and smile slightly. "I'm calm, sarcastic, funny and nice when I want to" Lobat stated. "Right you are!" said uncle Moji. "I'm funny, nice, understanding and smart!" he continued. "Yeah. I'm gorgeous, creative, happy-go-lucky and emotional" said Tori. "Mhm. I am smart, cringey, funny, sarcastic and nice" said Fay. "I'm smart, emotional, talkative and passionate!" said Norio. "I am secretive, mysterious, calm, sarcastic and nice sometimes" I finish. "Secretive huh? What secrets do you have, Raven?" asked Norio smirking at me with his eyes narrowed slightly. "They wouldn't be secrets if I told you, would they?" I smirk back at him and he frowns.

"Well that was not so bad!" said Tori. "Mhm~. Other than Raven not wanting to tell us her secrets~" said Norio getting close to me again. "Don't make me repeat myself" I said with a serious face and he backed down. "O-okay"
"I'm going back in my room now. See you later" I said while getting up and waving at everyone. "Alright" they said.

I sat on my bed, unlocked my phone and searched for the number. "Where is it? It should be arou- Ah! There it is. Let's call and see how you've been doing

Devil"
.
.
.
○{Chapter end}○