Let's go, Raven!

"I don't understand why you would even have this type of life. I mean, even though you have a hard time at home how is this going to help?" Lobat asked. "I don't really know. It's more like I'm trying to evade that part of my life with something worse to make myself feel better. I needed something to tell me that my parents' useless arguments were nothing compared to how the world actually is" I answered. "Did I say that? I never really thought it that way...Or...maybe I did? Maybe my subconscious knew better and told him something even I didn't know I thought. Man, this is way too wierd"

"I see...But there are many other ways to do that, you know? You could've just looked at what they're doing without you getting involved" he said. "Not getting invovled, huh?" I said. "Sounds familiar" "I can tell you that me getting involved in all this mess helps way much more than me just listening adn watching what they're doing. Let me tell you something, Lobat. Sometimes ignorance is bliss, sure. But if you let that ignorance stay there forever, you'll only end up being a fish on hook that everyone can catch no problem. Do you really want to be an easy prey for everyone to catch? It'll be painful too, since they're not going to kill you because you're naive so they can use you again" I told him and he just stared at me with wide eyes. "How can you think like that? Aren't you 15 or something? What have you actually been through? I can tell that these arguments your parents have isn't the only bad thing that happened in your life" he said.

"Aren't you 17? You're not too far from me. But...Well, yeah, you're right. But that is another story that I don't think I need to tell you yet. Not even uncle Moji knows. Nobody at all. Plus, I still don't know if you're gonna tell someone else about this too" I explained. "In other words, you don't really trust me" he said. "Yes. Don't blame me for it" I said and he shook his head. "Alright. Let's make this our little secret, please" I showed him my pinky finger. "A pinky promise, really?" he narrowed his eyes. "Hey, it's better than just words either way. I can chop off that finger if you don't keep your promise" I say shrugging. "Can't I chop off your finger too if you don't keep the secret?" he smirked. "Well, technically it's my secret that you just happened to find out, so no" I smirk back. "How is that fair?" he exhaled. "Come on, my hand hurts, I'm still sick" I said and he held out his hand and we made the pinky promise. "Great, now try not to look through more stuff through my room. I'm going back to sleep" I said and threw my blanket over me. "Again?" he asked annoyed. "Once more. Good night" I said and went to sleep.

●《TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT DAY》●

"Mmm, smells good" I sniffed a smell of something nice. I got out of bed and did my routine, then went downstairs to where the smell was coming from. "Good morning, Raven! Are you feeling better now?" asked uncle Moji. "Yep. What is this smell?" I asked. "Pancakes with choclate,vanilla and bananas and strawberries" he said grinning. "Ohh, can I have some?" I asked and he widened his eyes. "What?" I asked. "You never asked to get something, you just took it. You've changed!!" he jumped and hugged me. "Uncle, y-your k-k-killing me here" I said barely breathing. "Oops! Sorry" he said and scratched the back of his neck. "Come on, get some" said Tori. "It was my turn to cook today so I decided to make pancakes since I heard you liked sweets" she said smiling and giggling. "Mhm. Thanks" I said and got a few of them and a glass of apple juice that apparently we had in the fridge. "ᎿᎻᎬᏕᎬ ᎯᏒᎬ ᎯᏯᎬᏕᎾᎷᎬ!" I exclaimed with the pancakes in my mouth. "Don't speak with your mouth full, Rae!" said uncle Moji while laughing. "ᎠᎾᏁ'Ꮏ ᏨᎯᏒᎬ" I said, still munching down the delicious pancakes. "Thanks a lot!" said Tori.

After I finished the pancakes I realized that it was 8 a.m so everyone was already at work except uncle Moji, Tori and me, of course. "Hey, later how about we go out, Raven? Just the two of us, like girls" asked Tori. "Sure, I guess" I answered and she squealed. "Yes! Alright, be ready in two hours, okay?" she pointed at me. "Yeah" I said and went to my room.