Already some action

Sooo, these people seem calm enough. I can hear them, just a little, from my room. That is...amazing. The feeling of peace is finally here. Couldn't ask for more. Until...

"Wake up, the sun is up! So should you" one of the girls came in like a storm. "W-what...?" I groaned. "I said 'wake up'" she smiled at me then closed the door. "Why do I have to wake up if I don't have anywhere to be at? Ugh..."

I got up, went to the bathroom, washed my face and brushed my teeth, then hair, and went downstairs.

"Good morning, Raven~" one of the guys said. "Come and get some breakfast! Milk and cereal" he continued. "Aren't they all pretty much adults? They still eat milk and cereal?" I thought. "Good morning. Did you all have breakfast yet?" I sat down at the table in the middle of the living room. "Nope. We're all having milk and cereal today, just to welcome you!" the same guys speaked.

He was not short, but not too tall either. Just a few centimeters/inches over me. He had blonde hair and green eyes. His hair was a little messy and he isn't too skinny, but, again, not too fat either. I think he's your average guy.

"Right! We usually have some eggs or something more consistent, but sometimes we need a change and have some milk and cereal! I mean, why not? Am I right or am I right?" a girl with glasses said. "I think she's the one with the boyfriend that uncle told me about"
.
.
.
After I finished my bowl, I went and washed it, but someone stopped me. "Today's not your day. You just came. It's my turn." said a guy with a deep voice. Not too deep though.
"I'm starting to get annoyed by saying that over and over again. And I've only said it two times. Am I that easily annoyed?" I closed my eyes for a few seconds and went to the couch.

"So, what are your names?" I said. Even though I knew them, I didn't know who was who and I don't like prejudging. "Well, I am Gisho Norio! But you can call me Norio." said the blonde guy. "Okay, I kind of knew it was him" "I am Dimara Tori! The one who woke you up hahaha. Sorry about that" the girl with medium length, brown, wavy hair and black eyes said. She was, I think, a little bit smaller in height than me.

"I am Quinn Fay." said the girl with glasses in a monotone. "Like the way I said it? Huh?" she grinned and asked. "Yeah, I guess. Makes you mysterious" I told her with no expression on my face, like usual. "Really!?" she exclaimed. "I should use a monotone more often!" she said as she pushed up her glasses. "Please don't, it'll get annoying" said the deep voiced guy. "I'm Tsukushima Lobat and can you please stop encouraging her?" he waved with the dish sponged at me. "Wait, really? Isn't he 17? What's with the deep voice? Is he doing it on purpose, or is it normally like that? Meh...whatever."

"And the one who isn't here yet since he's probably taking a shower is Wharu Passim." said Norio. "He's very wierd. He works all the time he can and he cleans for relaxing. Who does that?" he whispered to me. "Really? Hmm..." I said to him. "Hm? What?" he asked. "Nothing. By the way, where's uncle Moji?" I suddenly remembered. "Oh, he works today. He didn't tell you?" said Tori. "He sure didn't" I say while narrowing my eyes. "He said he will give me a tour of the house and-" I got cut off by some hand on my shoulders "I can give you the tour" said Fay, somehow behind me. "Okay. But when did you get here...?" I asked a little surprised but she just "hehehe"-ed at me.

She showed me the backdoor, the storeroom and the laundry room. Then I figured we had a rooftop. "You can come here when you want to relax or feel the breeze or see the sunset or sunrise. You get a good view from here." she said smiling. "Sure will" I said back. "This rooftop...I'll claim it as mine. Well, most of the time. I can escape even better than my room."

After the little tour, she wanted to explain how the laundries and washing machine work, but I told her I already know since I would wash my own clothes at home too. She was a little startled, but then shrugged it off.
.
.
.
"It's 4 PM...I think I'll find them easy by now"