Raven...

So...I didn't really expect Devil to answer.

"Heeeey~ Raven. We haven't talked in a while, how've you been doing? I hope great" Devil said in a happy tone.

"Yeah, pretty okay. Could be better though." I answered in a monotone.

"Oh. Well, you can't always do fine, right?" Devil laughed.

"Right. I called to ask you a question"

"Hmm? You want to interrogate me? That's why you called? I feel a little betrayed"

"I never said I'd interrogate you, now listen. Where are you right now?"

"Where are you?"

"*sigh* Do you remember where the Masked and the Writers' groups were?"

"Mhm. Oh- Don't tell me you're in that city?"

"Yeah, no. I am there."

"What are you doing here, Raven?" Devil asked in a deeper tone.

"Heh. Nothing much. But...what are you doing here, Devil?" I say smirking, though nobody could see me.

"...What is it that you want now?"

"Well...if you ask...I want to meet you once more before The Task is beginning. That's all"

"The Task has been approved of?! How is that possible? Why would the police-"

"Hmm...I didn't say that the police approved, did I?" I cut Devil off.

"What...? Then who- No way...There is just no way that old bitch went to them!" Devil said angrily.

"Hahaha...Who knows what you're talking about. It could be anyone really! Literally anyone! And it's just to take you down. So, to avoid doing even more physical activities and thinking than usual, I wanna make a deal. That's why we need to meet. Plus, we will both be sure that none of us will get someone with them to eliminate each other. It will be too dangerous with people there. Right?"

"Right you are...when will we have this meeting and where?"

"How about tonight at 8 P.M? At the Party Cafe?"

"Sure...we will see each other again soon, Raven...goodbye." Devil hung up.

"Prefect. Maybe we can actually avoid any more conflict between us. I don't want any more-" Good that my thoughts were interrupted by the door to my room opening.

"Hey, uh...Raven, who were you talking to? Who is this Devil you talked to? I hope it's not a demon in the house or something!" uncle Moji said a little scared, while I stayed a little wide-eyed then closed my eyes and my mouth.
"I take that back"
"It was just a friend's nickname." I answered. "Why would you call them that?!" "Because they're an animal that you can't control" I say. "And if you heard what I spoke with Devil, then that means that you heard that we'll meet tonight, right?" I ask raising my eyebrow and smirking a little. "Right. But what do you mean you want to avoid conflict? You did say that too. And who makes a deal with a friend and then say they do it to avoid conflict? What type of friend are you? Or what type of friend are they?" uncle Moji started speaking quickly.

"Uncle Moji, you think too much. Give it a rest, it's not anything bad." I say while going back on my phone. "Then...what is The Task?"

Now this is the part where I get annoyed. And maybe a little angry that he listened the convo.