Let's move away, Raven

"They're fighting again." I say as my parents are yelling downstairs. "If they argue so much, they should just divorce. It's getting annoying. Can't they shut up already?!" I started getting mad so I put on my headphones and put on music with the volume as far as my ears could handle.

"I can't believe I can still hear them. Even if it's just a little, it's still there. It's interrupting my music...my escape...what happened this time...? Seriously, they are unbelievable..."

After a while their yelling started getting louder. "Why are they yelling so loud? How are they yelling so lou- Oh no...they're coming here again. Here we go again..."

They busted the door open and started pointing at me. "Raven! Listen to me for a sec." says mother, completely out of her mind. "What is it now?" I answer on a low tone. "You see, your father over there just spent 1000 dollars on alcohol! And also only for himself! It's BULLSHIT, HONEY! YOU CAN'T DO THAT, ALRIGHT? THOSE WERE MY MONEY!" my mother spits. "NO, THOSE WERE MY MONEY! WE BOTH WORK, I WOULDN'T STEAL YOUR MONEY SINCE I HAVE MY OWN, HONEY." my father spits back. "Man, this sucks...I don't really know what to answer..."

"Look, how should I know wether they were yours or his own money? Either way, you should be discussing what you will be spending money on, ya know? But you shouldn't be that mad, you have plenty of money yourself, mother. But father, you shouldn't waste that much money on alcohol, it isn't okay for you." I say finally. "I hope this shuts them both up"

"You are right sweetie! I'm sorry honey, we should listen to our daughter right now." says mother, putting the bottle she had in her hand when she came in. "Yes. You are 15, but maybe more mature than us hahaha" my father says while taking mother's hand and going out of my room."Finally some peace and quiet..."

"HONEY, WHY DID YOU PUT THE BOTTLES IN THE FRIDGE?" yells my mother. "WHERE ELSE AM I SUPPOSED TO PUT THEM?" father yells back. "IN A DRAWER OR SOMETHING, THERE IS NO ROOM FOR THE FOOD"
"I spoke too soon, didn't I?" I say in my head while sighing and putting back on the music.

"I think I need a break. Maybe uncle Moji will let me stay at his house for a while...I should call him"

R I N G ... R I N G ... R I N G ...

"Hello?"

"Uncle Moji. It's me, Raven"

"Ah! Raven! You haven't called in a while. How're things going there?"

"Annoying as usual..."

"Hahaha, they really are some children in adults' bodies, right? They were always like that, leave them be"

"I do, but they don't leave me be. That's even more annoying"

"Hahaha. Well, they're your parents. Help them out a little now and then"

"Right, already doing that. But I need a break from them. The reason I called is because I wanted to ask you if I could stay at your house for a while...Their arguments are getting louder these days."

"W-what?! Come to my house?!"

"Yeah, is there a problem...? I can call someon-"

"N-no! Not at all Raven! You can come anytime you want! I can even come and pick you up! But..."

"But what?"

"I am living with a fewww other people that are a little~ older than you. Is that al-"