"uhh thanks" its such a strange thing to say.

We arrived at the karaoke bar and we got a room, not by the help of the maknae line, who apparently didn't know how sliding doors worked and got stuck.

Yoongi and i for once had the same idea to leave jungkook sandwiched between the two doors to save our pride.

Being in the room together,  something so simple was an unpleasant experience, i busied myself with the song book. It was slightly sticky and peeling, from all the drink probably.

"what drink do you want? " hoseok called around the corner

"Not alcohol" i said not looking up from the songbook.

"right!" He called.

I spotted a song.

Don't stop me now by queen

I remembered the number by repeating it quietly to myself.  1270. 1270. 1270.

"nuh uh!" Jin said walking back with a try with the first load of drinks.

Seemed like he had gotten out of the door. It looked moody, he seems have only got a Capri sun or something. I snickered, flipping through more songs.

Jimin, being birthday boy, picked his songs. Chae yeon, two of us. Of course jimin would pick that.

I was keen to get it on video, jimin didn't disappoint. It was hard for me to deny karaoke, despite my introversion, i would always find a way to win every Queen song the machine held.

After jimin finished, it was hoseoks turn "i want to do ring ding dong with jisung and jungkook! " he grinned, he was a little tipsy, which explained his weird choice of people.

But i will never turn down a chance to sing shinee, not because of jungkook.

We started the choreography to in the space we had, the song immediately going to our heads.

"It karaoke not dance practice!" Taehyung jumped back as hobi stood on his foot, Hissing with pain.

"ELASTIC ELASTIC RING DING DING"

-

"Jisung what song do you want to sing?" Namjoon called from the machine until it was his turn he was in charge of numbers.

"sing with me!" why everyone wanted to sing with me was confusing me, and i was starting to become out of breath. But then i remembered. 1270.

I punched in the numbers

"i think I'm familiar with that song" namjoon said surprised after he typed the number i had given him.

"Jisung are you singing?" Hoseok asked excitedly, as if i had not sung every round so far

poor namjoon... He wasn't heard much. Not with me on the mic.

He soon gave up, opting to just starting at me with a mixture of fear and awe
It was no different to being in my room and singing. (I would watch a queen performance and just be mesmerized, weeping most the time.)

In interludes I would mimic the guitar. Jumping up and down.

Namjoon laughed his laugh reverberating around the room from the speakers.

This is the closest i will ever get to showing off. I turned around, the song finishing. I wiped tears from my eyes, and sweat from forehead.

Jimin was looking suspicious in the corner, typing quickly on his phone.
Hoseok and namjoon were jumping up and down.