"Anyway, you need to get ready for training. Get ready and I'll wait outside your room okay?" I nod and watch her leave again before I walk towards my closet and grab an outfit that suits the activity for later.

I dress, not caring to shower first since I'll be sweating my balls of in some minutes anyway. I make myself ready and get out of my room.

"So I was thinking, why don't I give you a tour through the house and garden after you've worked out and freshening up?" Sojung asks and I nod. "That'd be nice, I don't know the ways here. And they have a garden?" I ask enthusiastically and the girl nods frequently. "Yes a very big one", she smiles and I smile back as we walk on till we arrive at Jeongguk's office, to which I by now know the way.

We hear him talk with someone, the reason we can hear them is because Jeongguk is obviously mad and he raises his voice. Sojung and I look at each other and gulp as we take some steps away from the door and wait against the wall till it's safe for us to go.

After some minutes the door opens and a terrified guard rushes out. I peek inside the office and see Jeongguk stand with his back towards us, leaning with his hands on the desk and breathing heavy. "I love you, but I really need to go", Sojung gulps, looking very very scared herself as she rushes after the guard.

I gulp, being all on my own now. I get why Sojung leaves, I just wished I could run away too.

"A-Alpha? Everything alright?" I ask softly, almost inaudible, but I knew the Alpha heard me by the way his head snapped up. He growls lowly before standing up straight and turning towards me.

"Come", he simply says as he walks out of his office, makig me flinch as he slams the door shut, and walks through the hallway. I quickly run after him, mentally cursing his long legs out for being so fast and not daring to say a word.

We walk out of the packhouse in silence, going straight towards the training building and I could see wolves cowering away a bit as they sense the Alpha's anger. Which confuses me, cause sure I look out, but I'm not as horrified as all the others. I even see Alphas back away with head hung low as we pass them.

We enter the building and go downstairs again. Jeongguk puts on the light with a harsh smash and walks towards a machine you have to sit on.

"Come on, we don't have the whole day", he growls, so I quickly go his way and now recognize the machine as one we did last time for your legs.

I sit down carefully and Jeongguk hovers over me to change the weights, face close to mine as he reaches out for the pin and eyes staring into mine in a way that makes me quiver.

I look to see 35 kg and gulp. That's way too much. "T-This much?" I ask softly and look up to him. He look at me with his flaming red eyes and I look away quickly as I wanted to give up and do it, but Jeongguk leans down and changes it to twenty. "Fifteen times this time", he growls and I do so, doing exactly as I was told last time.

I look to my side to see Jeongguk is busy with dumbbells, holding two of 50 kg and easily lifting them as he looks in the mirror. It looks as if he's trying to train his anger out.

"A-Are you o-okay, Alpha?" I ask softly and he looks at me through the window. "Do you care?" he asks rudely and I nod softly. "Yes", I mumble softly and he growls low as he places the dumbbells down and walks my way.

I felt myself getting smaller and smaller, wrapping my arms around myself as I had to look more up by each step he took. He leans down, now hovering over my body again and I felt my breath hitch.

"I'm angry, Taehyung. So if you'd just be so friendly to move aside so I can do my round, I don't have to be angry at you", he whispers closely and I now notice him being busy with the weights again. I nod and quickly gets off the chair as he sits down.

He uses 110 kg weights and I gulp as I see him go and lift it fifteen times without any struggles. So he changes it to 120 and goes on again. It's clear he does it to get of his anger.

"Alpha, you can also talk about what happened to get rid of your anger. You shouldn't bottle it up", I try to say and see him flash his this time glowing red eyes at me.

"Don't tell me what I should or shouldn't do, he growls and I gulp as I look away. It's silent for a while, only the sound of the weights getting lifted and going back down and Jeongguk's heavy breathing is heard.

"My mother wants to divorce my father", Jeongguk then says and I look up with widen eyes. "She found a woman and fell in love with her and my father agreed to divorce so-" Jeongguk stops his movements and just sits there.

"Why are you so angry about it, Alpha. Both of them are happy, none of them is hurt. And it's not that you'll never see them again", I say and see him look at me. "I don't know why I got so mad, probably because they go around doing whatever they want and meanwhile forcing me to marry someone I don't even know", Jeongguk mumbles and I smile little. I know exactly what he means.

He looks at me, again with those dark red eyes as he stands up tall. "I had a Luna, she was worth the place, the name", he growls and walks away angry again, making me frown and tilt my head a bit.

I keep on getting more curious about what possibly happened to him, what's going on inside is head. The moodswings, the way his eyes change, the way he talks about his past or what possibly could have happened and ending it with a cliffhanger. He's one big closed book full of mystery and I want to open it so bad, I want to read what's going on inside him.

And that's when I realize I was worried about him, I care for him. Why? I have no idea why, but I know that I don't want to care bout him. I don't want to because in the end it can only hurt me, Jeongguk doesn't care about me, doesn't like me, doesn't want me. So why should I care about him?

I sigh and sit down on a machine, pouting slightly as I wait for him to come back. Or should I just go back myself and have a great chance to meet these annoying horny Alphas again.

So I wait and I wait untill I fall asleep in the machine.

My chapters get longer and longer lol, hope you enjoyed it!

xx Ally